By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One and PS4 CONSOLE key-features differences; including XBL & PS+ comparisons

JayWood2010 said:

I apologize.  I read your edit saying NVM so I assumed you didnt want a reply.  I was thinking Eyetoy was a peripheral rather than bundled wasnt it?

I've no idea, really :P.  I just know that a new model of EyeToy is coming and it seem to be compatible with current Move controller to allow motion control.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

JayWood2010 said:

I apologize.  I read your edit saying NVM so I assumed you didnt want a reply.  I was thinking Eyetoy was a peripheral rather than bundled wasnt it?

I've no idea, really :P.  I just know that a new model of EyeToy is coming and it seem to be compatible with current Move controller to allow motion control.

Ehh, i dont think it is a key-feature.  I think it is bought seperately but none the less Ill add it.

Kresnik said:

Y U NO ADD CROSS DISCOUNT?

Edit: Oh shit, I quoted Kresnik.

Deyon said:
Kresnik said:

I have waited patiently for you to clarify my previous question.  I assume it is the galkai streaming with backwards compatibility?  

JayWood2010 said:
Deyon said:
Kresnik said:

I have waited patiently for you to clarify my previous question.  I assume it is the galkai streaming backwards compatibility?  

No. It's a new feature. Totally different than gaki or whatever its called.

And I told you already what it is.

Around the Network

The playstation App is coming to mobile phones, tablets which is basically smart Glass. You can also purchase games through PSN with your mobile device.

And you an add Vita as a key feature since I can access my PS4 with it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Deyon said:
JayWood2010 said:

I have waited patiently for you to clarify my previous question.  I assume it is the galkai streaming backwards compatibility?  

So how does this work?  Like you buy a PSV game and then you can buy it on the PS4 for a discount?  

EDIT: after reading your edit Im just not grasping what it means yet.  I will as soon as I figure out what it is.

JayWood you need to change the title people are getting confused.

Or keep the title but make separate lists for PSN+ vs. Live and PS4 vs. Xbone Key features. Or make them into two differenct threads?

Ajescent gave a good alternative for the title "Xbox One and PS4 differences and key features."

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

DVR line is crap as well, it will let you record games, but theres not way its letting you record anything that you bring in through the HDMI nearly all HDMI devices run HDCP specifically to stop recording, or letting you record off the IPTVs like netflix.

JayWood2010 said:
Deyon said:

So how does this work?  Like you buy a PSV game and then you can buy it on the PS4 for a discount?  

Indie games or retail games, like Assassin's Creed IV, if you have that game on your PS3, you'll get a discount when you buy it on your PS4.