By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One and PS4 CONSOLE key-features differences; including XBL & PS+ comparisons

Good to be back bro didn't even notice this was your thread xD

The "key features" in the thread title seemed to be referring to XBL and PSN features. Maybe just add in there "console key features"?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

The 300.000 servers is the main feature for me . its going to make a huge differance for online play . thats why ill get the X1 before ps4

Xenostar said:
you mention kinect 2, but miss that PS will have move style controls via the light built into every pad, this really was a poorly thought out post, its like you researched heavily xbox one features and then through in the ps4 features that you could remember

an unbiased review of the features clearly

He can't make a consoles differences thread because that would ne a duplicate thread.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=162216&page=1

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
you mention kinect 2, but miss that PS will have move style controls via the light built into every pad, this really was a poorly thought out post, its like you researched heavily xbox one features and then through in the ps4 features that you could remember

You guys are more than welcome to tell me features Ive missed rather than to criticise me. As you can see I just added the touchpad.  Completely forgot about that thing to be honest.

hinch said:

By the way, you're missing-

• US Stream for PS4's streaming and uploading service for videos.
  • Gaikai, which they said will be also be used for instant access to demos.
  • Party chat on both platforms. PS4 offers this one for free, apparently.
  • Free to play games on PS4 are actually free to play.

Also, why are you listing hardware features like impulse triggers and Kinect on the XB1 rather than stating online services. Might aswell throw in the trackpad while you're at it

Edit: beaten to it.

Adding the demos.  Stream was listed under the game streaming.  Free to play is listed under $50

Great start for a decent discussion, but does need refinement... It would be better to just ficus online features of both rather than other features not related to online usage of the console.

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

JayWood2010 said:
Xenostar said:

You guys are more than welcome to tell me features Ive missed rather than to criticise me. As you can see I just added the touchpad.  Completely forgot about that thing to be honest.

But I pointed it out 40 minutes ago and you ignored me :(

Kresnik said:
JayWood2010 said:
Xenostar said:

But I pointed it out 40 minutes ago and you ignored me :(

I apologize.  I read your edit saying NVM so I assumed you didnt want a reply.  I was thinking Eyetoy was a peripheral rather than bundled wasnt it?