By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One and PS4 CONSOLE key-features differences; including XBL & PS+ comparisons

JayWood2010 said:
WrathofTank said:

I thought it was confirmed that games will not be using those 300,000 servers as dedicated servers, so most games are still pvp.  I know this is the case with COD Ghost, and I thought this was the case with Titanfall.

I wish I could say but I honestly don't know.  Idk if developers have a choice or if it has something to do with cross-gen games or if Wired reported it wrong.  We will likely get confirmation on this soon I'd say.

Hopefully we'll know soon.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
BenVTrigger said:
MyWisdom said:
GTA5 4r N3xt GEN CONsolz announ 2marrow

Pay attention

Leaked information lol?

@OT  - You still havent divided the Online service exclusive features and what comes with the system by default :(

Sorry your wording is confusing me.  When you say exclsuvely for XBL and PSN they both are all exclusive as they all work different.  Even DVR and Share button seems to work remotely different although they are very similar.  Or are you wanting me to seperate online functionality with features like Kinect and PS camera?

BenVTrigger said:
MyWisdom said:

Pay attention

Shit just got serious =D

I think PS+ is better than X

Fixed Jay

$60 a year – Required for Xbox Live....not just online multiplayer.
$50 a year - Required for PSN+ perks including online multiplayer.

Around the Network

Additional features - not sure if relevant.

PSN has UStream integration similar to XBL Twitch deal.
PS4 has replaceable Internal HDD. (XboxOne's internal HDD is not replaceable)
----
XboxOne can utilized external HDD as additional data storage.
XboxOne has an additional USB 3.0 port (3.vs.2 for PS4)

mibuokami said:
BenVTrigger said:
MyWisdom said:

Pay attention

Shit just got serious =D

Agreed. If Ben says something, then I'll listen. MyWisdom will be a trusted source from now on though if it proves true. He/She came out of nowhere with this info.

So Xbox Live won't have free games now?

gold retail price is $60 a year 1 account (I have never paid retail price I usually get 12 months for $25-30 dollars)
gold family retail $99 year 4 accounts

silentdj151 said:
gold retail price is $60 a year 1 account (I have never paid retail price I usually get 12 months for $25-30 dollars)
gold family retail $99 year 4 accounts

I don't think you need gold family anymore, I think if you have one xbox live account all other accounts on the system get the benefit of online multiplayer and such.  I know this is how it works for PS+.