By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One and PS4 CONSOLE key-features differences; including XBL & PS+ comparisons

Sony has the stupid smart glass features too, but they don´t have a name for it. Let us make one up.
Choose:
-SUPERDUPER GLASS.
- I-HAVE-NO-LIFE-BECAUSE-OF-MOBILE GLASS
- THE BRILLIANT GLASS.
- GENIOUS GLASS.
- ABOVE AVERAGE GLASS.
- SMART CRISTAL.
- FUN-FUN-SUPER FAMILY MOBILE SUPPORT.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

I may be wrong but I think the PS4 is able to game DVR too. I know you included Game Streaming but it is a bit different?

Ps4tw app?

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Imaginedvl said:
I may be wrong but I think the PS4 is able to game DVR too. I know you included Game Streaming but it is a bit different?

It does.  Share button.  Just different names.

Imaginedvl said:

Yeah basically PS4 does everything Xbox one does in the DVR category and more, also connects to Youtube, Facebook and Ustream not just twitch

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
psrock said:
JayWood2010 said:
Xenostar said:
JayWood2010 said:

300,000 servers and cloud computing are different things.  Cloud computing uses those servers but is a feature of it's own.  Every single feature is going to be running through servers.  Just like sony will have servers (Number is unknown) for PSN.  Servers are required for online.

There is still no truth in  "Every game on Xbox Live will have a dedicated server.  No host advantage, no lag, no rubber banding." Those 300,000 servers are for the cloud, match making, login servers and game authentication. You seem to have made some crap up about all games having dedicated servers. 

It was reported by Wired after an exclusive look at the Xbox One.  You are more than welcome to look things up. 
http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2013/05/xbox-one/

The 300k servers is the cloud. 

Yes and this is something that come "defacto" with the console. So it is an exclusive advantage.
Any game on Playstation 4 can also use the cloud and/or dedicated server but Sony is not providing it (yet at least); so it is a plus for MS.

I agree its an advantage at the moment , but when developers use it, we'll found out. Sony just needs to count how much cloud it has. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Why is kinect listed as a xbl feature? Can u only use it online? Does it come with xbl?

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

I changed the title to your thread, Jay. I know you've tried multiple times to make it clearer but even for the reply above me, people are still getting confused.

I took the bit about XBL & PS+ and added it to the end because I think people were reading the first line of the title and then the content of the OP and it was throwing them off. Hopefully this works out a bit better.

Kresnik said:

I changed the title to your thread, Jay. I know you've tried multiple times to make it clearer but even for the reply above me, people are still getting confused.

I took the bit about XBL & PS+ and added it to the end because I think people were reading the first line of the title and then the content of the OP and it was throwing them off. Hopefully this works out a bit better.

MUCH BETTER title.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Kresnik said:

I took the bit about XBL & PS+ and added it to the end because I think people were reading the first line of the title and then the content of the thread and it was throwing them off. Hopefully this works out a bit better.

Thank you :)