By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If you haven't bought The Last of Us yet....

Tagged games:

Why haven't you bought it yet?

I have bought it 161 53.31%

It's sold out everywhere! 41 13.58%

I don't own a PS3 44 14.57%

I have no interest in this game 45 14.90%

I only play COD/Madden/Fifa 11 3.64%

Total:302

Need a new ps3 first!

Around the Network

lack of gameplay means I'm watching my friend play it and I get the same experience

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

I will wait until the game of the year edition (if they have one) to hit the bargain bins.

Azzanation said:

I dont own a PS3 and i dont beleave a game only 10 hours long is worth $300 aud.

The game is 16-20 hours long from what people told me.

echoesfromthepast said:
lack of gameplay means I'm watching my friend play it and I get the same experience

Because that is all you ever say. 

Around the Network
Adobo said:
I'll buy it when the price drops to $19(canadian)

I don't see this dropping very fast :P Uncharted 3 is still 30€ hhere in retail.

My PS3 broke about 2 years ago, was waiting on the PS4 announcement to see if PS4 is BC. It's not, so I'll get a new PS3 on a Black Friday sale, and this game is my #1 game to get. Plus GT6, Uncharted 3, and InFamous 2.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Replying to Mohasanie

PS4 is $545 and XB1 is $599 in aus

Azzanation said:

Replying to Mohasanie

PS4 is $545 and XB1 is $599 in aus

why so expensive? And by $ do you mean USA $?

Currently sold out at all gaming stores in my location. Need to wait for 2 weeks before they restock TLOU.