By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SuperMarioWorld said:
F-Zero meh.. give me more WAVE RACE!!!!!!

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
Mensrea said:

Well, change is hard to get over when it's for the worst. I do like change. Galaxy was a vast change for 3D mario and it was awesome. Prime was a re-inventing of the Metroid franchise. Wind Waker changed Zelda significantly with the ocean. I love change, it just has to be for the better. The changes he has suggested as of late have led to games that are not that great IMO.

No need to be condescending. 

The sticker mechanic was poorly handled, but it was not Miyamoto fault. Remember that if Fire Emblem Awakening had not sold over 250k Nintendo would have discontinued the series. Intelligen Systems were left with a tough choice and they chose FE over Paper Mario. My guess is that Intelligent Systems took Miyamotos suggestions, for Sticker Star, without thinking for themselves because they were mostly focused on FE:A.

It could've been worse, Miyamotto could've outright say, "F-Zero is discontinued!"

That would be a sad day!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Why RIP? Pikmin was dormant for several years and it can back to like, kid icarus, star fox... Give it sometime and we will probably get another game in due time...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

So Mario and Pokemon have been spitting out rehashed versions of essentially the same game for the past ten or so years, and the reason that we're not getting a new F-Zero is because they don't have any new ideas?

Just bring back the ideas behind F-Zero GX and make some new courses with those same ideas. I'd pre-order it right now.

Around the Network
menx64 said:
Why RIP? Pikmin was dormant for several years and it can back to like, kid icarus, star fox... Give it sometime and we will probably get another game in due time...

Very true, just the fact that hes even mentioning having a hard time thinking of new ideas implies that hes considering making a new one.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

MTZehvor said:
So Mario and Pokemon have been spitting out rehashed versions of essentially the same game for the past ten or so years, and the reason that we're not getting a new F-Zero is because they don't have any new ideas?

Just bring back the ideas behind F-Zero GX and make some new courses with those same ideas. I'd pre-order it right now.

Please don't fall into this trap of rehashing the same tired old comments about rehashing the same tired old ideas. It acts like a sort of antidote to any worthy points you might have elsewhere in your post.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Nem said:
That is not what the article says. Miyamoto knows people want a new one but he is still thinking about the best way to do it.
Surely they cant make mario karts every 2 years, so im sure f zero will come next.

Exactly. He said he WANTS Nintendo to do a new Star Fox and F-Zero. And him saying he wants them done IN HOUSE, BY NINTENDO? That's the best news of all.

That's precisely what I want. I don't want another Star Fox Assault. I don't want another Metroid: Other M. What I, as a longtime fan want, is for Nintendo to take care of things IN HOUSE, and for them to start making their OWN franchises again. F-Zero X, Star Fox 64, Super Metroid, you name it......the BEST entries in most of their classic franchises, were made by Nintendo themselves. And that's how it needs to be again.

So I for one am VERY heartened by what he says.

All I know is i'ts always Nintendos fault... they give us the games we want...buuu...
they give us exellent new game...buuu but they arent Mario etc etc
They want to give us some new old school games but they need something more then just pretty graphics...buuuu

Thank God(not really) that they don't listen to us internet people too much.

Beacuse lets face it we are nasty with a hint of selfishness

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

DevilRising said:

Exactly. He said he WANTS Nintendo to do a new Star Fox and F-Zero. And him saying he wants them done IN HOUSE, BY NINTENDO? That's the best news of all.

As much as I like F-ZERO GX, I wouldn't mind if SEGA isn't making it, as long as I get a new one.

But I really want Hidenori Shoji to make the music again. So many top choons, like Planet Colours (Green Plant), Osc-Sync Carnival (Lightning), and Respect to "Result Theme of F-ZERO". They can bring back the guilty-pleasure cheesiness of the Pilot themes as well, if they want.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3