By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Poll: The Last of Us: Bottle or Brick?

Tagged games:

Brick or Bottle?

The Brick is King! 140 62.22%

Bottles for the Win! 64 28.44%

I had to choose? 17 7.56%

Yes, you did! 4 1.78%

Total:225

Whilst playing and seeing ellie throw a bottle on someones head is deeply satisfying

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer

Around the Network

I always use both, they are my first line of action in any encounter =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I always used bricks because I was under the false impression that they were sometimes re-usable.

Interesting to see the theories over using bottles for distraction, I guess I will try that out next time

Bricks for damage, bottles for distraction. But bricks overall.

And what's this about retrieving arrows? I've killed a few enemies with the bow and tried to pick up the arrows, yet no prompt appears...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Bricks for damage, bottles for distraction. But bricks overall.

And what's this about retrieving arrows? I've killed a few enemies with the bow and tried to pick up the arrows, yet no prompt appears...

Sometimes you can pick up arrows from dead bodies, it wasn't clear to me, but I think if you get a headshot then you have a better chance of being able retreive the dead bodies. I was able to pick up nearly 50%

Around the Network

Bricks yiu can beat people to death with them.

@Munkeh

I retrieved most of the arrows that were a "one shot kill".
But I think the 50% chance is about right......at least in normal difficulty coze I noticed that
I retrieve less arrows now in hard mode.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Andrespetmonkey said:
Bottle. Seems louder, don't think it is though.

woahhh Andres.. your Profile photo is close to mine..

we agree. Bottle ;)

Is this a real debate? I would say fuck you to the bottle every time I replaced it with a brick.

brick for an infected
and bottle for a person. :P