By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Heartbroken Xbox One employee lets rip.

Tagged games:

more endless whining!

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
badgenome said:
Jadedx said:
Fake pastebin post, limiting a demo is stupid and bad business; I can't believe anyone would believe this.

24 hour check in and restricting used games is stupid and bad business. What's not to believe about this?

it's not to believe because the whole posts smells like a "let's write a post where i can destroy the only thing people really liked and look like i am an microsoft employee so that everyone believes me"

the whole rest of the post is just to make it more believable.

you are compltely rigth, this is bullshit

34 years playing games.

Grandia said:

No one awaites from developers that they should deliver only movie like AAA experiences all the time. Really it is the developers problem if there games cost to much, they should get started again than making video games and not movies with only focus on graphics and vestigial gameplay. They should focus on the substance on the look. All this Uncharted shit games anyways bore the hell out of everyone. They should stop making this shit Uncharted like games and take a example at Demons Souls, Demons Souls is the perfect example how you can make with a small budget and focusing on gameplay and substance a really awesome game and created a huge success for the developer even if the game sells not 5 million copies.

The used games market and development costs would be not that a big problem if developers only would start to create games instead of movies again.

this post is full of win +1

34 years playing games.

Grandia said:

No one awaites from developers that they should deliver only movie like AAA experiences all the time. Really it is the developers problem if there games cost to much, they should get started again than making video games and not movies with only focus on graphics and vestigial gameplay. They should focus on the substance on the look. All this Uncharted shit games anyways bore the hell out of everyone. They should stop making this shit Uncharted like games and take a example at Demons Souls, Demons Souls is the perfect example how you can make with a small budget and focusing on gameplay and substance a really awesome game and created a huge success for the developer even if the game sells not 5 million copies.

The used games market and development costs would be not that a big problem if developers only would start to create games instead of movies again.

oh yeah, no one likes those kinds of games, thats why the last Uncharted did 5 mil plus and the one before it did another 5 mil plus and how much did Demon Souls? Please

RolStoppable said:
I am sad to see all this greatness being lost due to entitled gamers who threw a fit.

You realy think that a 45min (1h tops) full play of a game was a huge feature? It has been called a demo for many years..
didn't see anything in that that was huge. The xbox-miiverse thing might have been but thats about it.

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Around the Network

How do you feel about MS taking away what you wanted? You still getting XB One?

This person is a fraud. Everyone of us close to this (No I can't tell you who I work for) knew from day one the Family sharing system included full games not demos. Eventhough the public pushed back on game disk don't be suprised if you see the Family Sharing system implemented for digital downloaded games anyway. If you have half a brain think for 30 seconds. Why in hell would there be a system put in place where you have to be a member on a family list for 30 days just to play a timed demo and only one family member at a time can play it??? Every game including AAA titles will include a demo from day one anyone can play even people that don't belong to a family list in the first place. The post is bullshit designed to bring controversy to a great idea.

In the end I blame MS for failing to explain why the DRM was put in place and how the Family Sharing system would work from day one. They did a horible job...

Staytuned :)

That's a whole Lotta blog

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Jadedx said:
Fake pastebin post, limiting a demo is stupid and bad business; I can't believe anyone would believe this.

Hasnt this topic been posted more than once already?

You really think it was more likely they would let you buy ONE game and then let 10 people use it as well for free? seriously??? Can I have some of what your on?

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

Bajablo said:
RolStoppable said:
I am sad to see all this greatness being lost due to entitled gamers who threw a fit.

You realy think that a 45min (1h tops) full play of a game was a huge feature? It has been called a demo for many years..
didn't see anything in that that was huge. The xbox-miiverse thing might have been but thats about it.

I think he was being sarcastic.