By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Last of Us vs. Uncharted 2

Tagged games:

Which game do you like better?

The Last of Us 133 62.74%

Uncharted 2 77 36.32%

Total:210

That's really tough. I haven't finished The Last of Us yet but so far I really am enjoying it alot more than Uncharted 2 but its so hard to choose im freaking out!!! xD

Around the Network

Which game do you get longer playtime out of? TLOU

Which game has better multiplayer? Uncharted 2 

Which game has better graphics? Uncharted 2 had an overall cleaner look to the graphics

Which game has better story? TLOU

Which game has better characters?  TLOU

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Figgycal said:
Multimedialover said:
Haven't got last of us yet. But the 2nd half uncharted 2 was pretty lame imo.. made me not rush out and buy uncharted 3 right away. Unfortunately the first 5 hours of uncharted 3 are pretty slow and boring to. I am at chapter 10 at the moment.

I hope last of us has more gameplay like the first uncharted and the 1st half of uncharted 2.

To be honest- I think you have some bad tastes in games if you think Uncharted 1 is better than 2.  2 vs 3 is debatable, but Uncharted 1 is definitely the worst in the series. And if you think Uncharted 3 was slow, don't even bother picking up The Last of Us- it's not the game for you.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

9087 said:

Which game do you get longer playtime out of?

Which game has better multiplayer?

Which game has better graphics?

Which game has better story? 

Which game has better characters?

Most importantly, which game do you like more?

You should also add..

Which game has better gameplay?

Which game has better singleplayer?

The Last of Us is the best game i ever played in my life.

I love you Joel, i love you Ellie.

Around the Network

I just finished TLOU today, and wow..... Best Story Ever.

I love the gameplay. The animations. The characters. The shooting mechanics. The stealth. The environment and atmosphere. The realism..... Don't get me wrong, Uncharted 2 was my favorite game.

The Last of Us is now my new favorite game.

dsage01 said:
Figgycal said:
Multimedialover said:
Haven't got last of us yet. But the 2nd half uncharted 2 was pretty lame imo.. made me not rush out and buy uncharted 3 right away. Unfortunately the first 5 hours of uncharted 3 are pretty slow and boring to. I am at chapter 10 at the moment.

I hope last of us has more gameplay like the first uncharted and the 1st half of uncharted 2.

To be honest- I think you have some bad tastes in games if you think Uncharted 1 is better than 2.  2 vs 3 is debatable, but Uncharted 1 is definitely the worst in the series. And if you think Uncharted 3 was slow, don't even bother picking up The Last of Us- it's not the game for you.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I dont have bad taste in games. 

Uncharted 1 had lots of actual gameplay. Uncharted 2 started to have alot less gameplay. And Uncharted 3 is worse. MGS4 was a total bore fest due to cutscene, cutscene and cutscene. To the point they were even retreading dialogue they didnt need.

I prefer games to tell a story like Halflife, Halo or even Gears Of war. Where gameplay is still the fundamental reason you picj up a controller. Many Blurays out there with better stories if I want to watch it. 

To many Sony games are B movies with a bit of gameplay. Its true. Im just more of a gamer. 

God OF War 3 is by far the best title on PS3. But Ive yet to try Last Of us so cant comment on that yet.

9087 said:

Which game do you get longer playtime out of? On first playthrough the Last of Us, but I have already of played U2 at least 4 times

Which game has better multiplayer? Haven't played The Last of Us, but did enjoy U2, so that gets it

Which game has better graphics? The Last of Us

Which game has better story?  The Last of Us

Which game has better characters? Uncharted 2

Which game is more fun? Uncharted 2

Most importantly, which game do you like more?

Uncharted 2 is the best game ever. For ever

Which game do you get longer playtime out of? Was I supposed to see play time info after beating the game? because I didnt. I think TLOU was slightly longer for me either way its close.
Which game has better multiplayer? Uncharted 2 easy.
Which game has better graphics? The Last of Us but not by much.
Which game has better story? The Last of Us
Which game has better characters? Definitely Uncharted. A bit more characters.

Most importantly, which game do you like more? Honestly Uncharted 2 is still the king. It's pretty flawless while The Last of Us has flaws like the shitty multiplayer.

Haven't tried the MP yet but based on what I'm hearing on this site...it's apparently not that great.