By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Last of Us vs. Uncharted 2

Tagged games:

Which game do you like better?

The Last of Us 133 62.74%

Uncharted 2 77 36.32%

Total:210

Which game do you get longer playtime out of?

Which game has better multiplayer?

Which game has better graphics?

Which game has better story? 

Which game has better characters?

Most importantly, which game do you like more?

Around the Network

The Last of Us in every category!

Which game do you get longer playtime out of? Not sure about this... I got 16 hours on my first playthrough of The Last of Us, so probably that (tlou has new game+ too)

Which game has better multiplayer? Easily TLoU, wasn't a massive fan of U2 MP although U3's was very good

Which game has better graphics? TLoU.

Which game has better story? Hard to decide... going to have to be a tie here.

Which game has better characters? TLoU just because of Ellie.

I personally enjoyed The Last of Us much more than I enjoyed Uncharted 2; from the story to the characters, and especially the gameplay, I feel that TLOU is superior in most aspects (I haven't tried multiplayer yet because I'm still finishing a survivor setting playthrough).

Uncharted 2 was the game to beat for me, for that kind of game. U3 did well, but it didn't reach the greatness and polish of U2.

But Naughty Dog outdid themselves with TLoU. I was blown away by the experience.

When a game manages to give you teary eyes barely 30 minutes in... You know you're in for something special.

Note about the teary eyes: I'm not a crybaby. :P There's just something that triggers inside of me whenever something happens to a kid in the manner it did in the game... The stellar acting certainly didn't help... 

Around the Network

I still haven't completed The Last of Us so I will reserve my judgement for now...

Which game do you get longer playtime out of? The Last of Us, DUH!!

Which game has better multiplayer? Uncharted 2 is the only game I ever played online for over 2hours. It's fuckin' amazing.

Which game has better graphics? TLoU

Which game has better story? TLoU

Which game has better characters? Uncharted 2. Chloe wipes the floor with everyone.

Most importantly, which game do you like more? TLoU. First game that made me cry like a lost little school girl many times during my walkthrough. And I ain't ashamed to say it. It really is a very unique game imo.

The Last of Us. UC was better than UC2 IMO. Doing the train sequence twice in UC2 really pissed me off.

Which game do you get longer playtime out of? If looking at single player then Last of Us.
Which game has better multiplayer? Uncharted 2.
Which game has better graphics? The last of Us
Which game has better story? They were both good.
Which game has better characters? I can't decide.

Most importantly, which game do you like more? Its a tough one, but I'm gonna say Uncharted 2. Last of Us was awesome but that ending was so sad. Where as, the banter in Uncharted 2 between Drake and Elena in the game and especially at the end was awesome.

Well personally i prefer Uncharted 2.I like the chrakters more and the funny Blockbuster route is totally my Thing. But the Last of Us is great too. I like the creepy, brutal style but in the end i have more fun with the uncharted series.