By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Last of Us vs. Uncharted 2

Tagged games:

Which game do you like better?

The Last of Us 133 62.74%

Uncharted 2 77 36.32%

Total:210

Haven't got last of us yet. But the 2nd half uncharted 2 was pretty lame imo.. made me not rush out and buy uncharted 3 right away. Unfortunately the first 5 hours of uncharted 3 are pretty slow and boring to. I am at chapter 10 at the moment.

I hope last of us has more gameplay like the first uncharted and the 1st half of uncharted 2.

Around the Network

I like The Last of US, but Uncharted 2 was the first game I played that I was actually amazed by. The quality of the voice acting, the characters, and the multiplayer make it a slightly better game than The Last of Us- which is still one of the best games I'e played this generation.

Which game do you get longer playtime out of? The Last of Us

Which game has better multiplayer? The Last of Us

Which game has better graphics? The Last of Us

Which game has better story? The Last of Us

Which game has better characters? The Last of Us

Even though it wins every category, I'm hesitant to come right out and say I prefer it over Uncharted 2. I'd need to replay it first before I do that.

Multimedialover said:
Haven't got last of us yet. But the 2nd half uncharted 2 was pretty lame imo.. made me not rush out and buy uncharted 3 right away. Unfortunately the first 5 hours of uncharted 3 are pretty slow and boring to. I am at chapter 10 at the moment.

I hope last of us has more gameplay like the first uncharted and the 1st half of uncharted 2.

The Last of Us is better paced than any Uncharted games.

But surely, you'll find something you dislike in it as well.

I haven't played TLOU long enough to say its better than Uncharted 2/3 but I haven't seen a game go Head to Head with Uncharted 2 and win...let alone crush it.

Around the Network
Multimedialover said:

To be honest- I think you have some bad tastes in games if you think Uncharted 1 is better than 2.  2 vs 3 is debatable, but Uncharted 1 is definitely the worst in the series. And if you think Uncharted 3 was slow, don't even bother picking up The Last of Us- it's not the game for you.

Which game do you get longer playtime out of: This is a bit unfair because I never played U2 online. Main Campaign I'd say I definitely got more playtime out of Uncharted 2.
Which game has better multiplayer: Once again didn't play U2 Online but I did play TLOU online sooo. N/A
Which game has better graphics? Uncharted 2 i felt had better graphics overall.
Which game has better story? The Last of Us takes this one.
Which game has better characters? Both games offer different characters so impossible to say.

Most importantly, which game do you like more?

They are very different games, one is light hearted fast paced, while the other is more serious slower pacing. Haven't quite finished The Last of Us, but so far I prefer it's campaign over Uncharted.

Which game do you get longer playtime out of? TBD

Which game has better multiplayer? TBD

Which game has better graphics? Toss up IMO

Which game has better story? The Last of Us

Which game has better characters? Tie

@CGI: Done but since you quoted me, it still shows on your post.

Oh man, I betrayed Drake and Sully.

Make the characters category a tie.