By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - And now I'm back in Xbox One corner!

Nem said:
Just pray Microsoft doesnt shove DRM back down your throat when they have the console safe.

And i tell you, i'm sure they will.

N PS4 won't if they have too. This will happen either this gen or next.

Around the Network
VGKing said:
You really think they did this because they are listening to their fans? They did this because Sony had too many advantages.
-No DRM
-Lower Price
-More Power

They eliminated one of those advantages Sony had and no it can actually be a competition. Microsoft doesn't care about you, they care about sales. By now they already have pre-order data and I'm betting they were horrified at how fast the Xbox brand was being destroyed.

Sony doesnt care about you either. No corporation cares about you.

I'm also back in the Xbox One corner. I'll definitely be buying it on day one. That being said, I do hope they'll drop the launch price to $399.

Welcome back, brother!

The winner of this match.......... and NEW E3 2013 champion....... XBOX ONE. (though to be fair, if it was only based on games in the first place, MS won anyway, now its a pounding)

Around the Network
dobby985 said:
VGKing said:
You really think they did this because they are listening to their fans? They did this because Sony had too many advantages.
-No DRM
-Lower Price
-More Power

They eliminated one of those advantages Sony had and no it can actually be a competition. Microsoft doesn't care about you, they care about sales. By now they already have pre-order data and I'm betting they were horrified at how fast the Xbox brand was being destroyed.

I beg to differ. They care more than Microsoft that's for sure. You see Sony understood that if you anger the customer, they won't buy our product. Microsft quickly found out this once they saw pre-order data for Xbox One and PS4. Right, BenVTrigger?

dobby985 said:
VGKing said:
-No DRM
-Lower Price
-More Power

Please, you haven't heard. Sony became a non-profit organization.

Ronster316 said:
The winner of this match.......... and NEW E3 2013 champion....... XBOX ONE. (though to be fair, if it was only based on games in the first place, MS won anyway, now its a pounding)

E3 finished last week. Sony won that.

dobby985 said:
VGKing said:
-No DRM
-Lower Price
-More Power

I agree, corporations only care about money. It's just that some of them are more greedy than others. But I must say, Congrats to Sony because without them, we would have DRM.

bonkers555 said:
eFKac said:

Nope. I already stated in the past 4 years that the PS3 will most likely be my last HOME console from Sony. That might change but with the Xbox One just got rid of their dumb policies I don't see that happening anytime soon or ever.

That's interesting, you buying the Xbone one after dropping their policy even though it was in all fairness thanks to Sony. I am with you on that one though, I will get an Xbone eventually (pretty strong lineup). But I am getting the ps4 as well, I like what sony did for gamers. You can't deny that