By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Since Xbox one changed policies, can we all say something nice to each other.

DJEVOLVE said:

MegaDrive08 said:
Microsoft were about to take the piss out of you all and rip you off and still would if they could! and your ok supporting a company like this?

Stop derailing the thread. Thats your take and it doesn't make it law. DRM is coming and you better get used to it.

I'm sure i won't have to worry about that for a long time as im a Nintendo gamer!!!!

Around the Network
MegaDrive08 said:

DJEVOLVE said:

MegaDrive08 said:
Microsoft were about to take the piss out of you all and rip you off and still would if they could! and your ok supporting a company like this?

Stop derailing the thread. Thats your take and it doesn't make it law. DRM is coming and you better get used to it.

I'm sure i won't have to worry about that for a long time as im a Nintendo gamer!!!!

With as bad as their doing, don't ge me wrong I own a Wii U but they want it too. Now take your blues to another thread, this is a feelgood thread and I want to keep it that way.

As a fairly fervent Sony Fanboy I must Concede that this Good News for gamers. I support developers And it seems MS has turned up

the heat.

DJEVOLVE said:

That was a great read and I'm going to pick it up today. You sold me.

In a couple of days, can you message me your opinion on the game or something? I'd like to know if MMX is as awesome for you as it is for me.

Love and tolerate.

I'm glad they solved problem while it's still early instead of waiting until the console launches. Their policies didn't really bother me. There were legitimate reasons to be concerned about Xbox One but the ridiculous hate coming from PS4 fanboys was unnecessary.

Around the Network

Now we can gather round the campfire and sing Kumbaya together.

Gratz to MS and Sony. Now if Ninty removes region lock and both MS and Sony offer free online multiplayer (a very basic one, if they want to put extra features only in the pay one I'm fine), 8th gen will be really EPIC.

Not as epic as PC gaming, but every now and then we aristocrats of the glorious PC gaming master race can be cheerful and benevolent (and a little bit condescending ) with you console peasants! (look, I didn't even add "dirty"! )

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

It's funny reading some of these idiotic comments 4 months later.

Why the hell was this necroed?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Why the hell was this necroed?

I'm so illiterate when it comes to internet jargon. I had to google necroed lol.