By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - CONFIRMED: Xbox One drops restrictions and DRM

yo_john117 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

It's gone now..the sharing bit I mean

OT: This is fantastic! Consumers won in the end

Really? :/  Link?

They really should have given you the option to register your games like the PC does and then the digital game sharing thing would work.

I read it before gaf went down lol But yea unless I misunderstood..it's gone.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
BenVTrigger said:

I mean FOR REAL.

The stuff that I was hearing yesterday wouldve basically just handed Sony the NA market. It appears MS knew this as well and.....here we are!

Absolutly insane

Spill whatcha been hearing maan :D

Hmmmm

I wouldnt be surprised if some more stock for X1 shows up for pre order soon. It sure would be nice for the consumers.....

Hmm, GameStop playing hard ball.

Sweet, I'm getting an Xbox One now. sorry PlayStation but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Michael-5 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Michael-5 said:

I see nothing about the 24 hour check in, used games, or the biggest issue, kinect always on.

In fact, this just confirms my issues with Kinect, always listening......

It's been confirmed long ago that you can turn off Kinect in the Xbox One settings.

From what I read, you can't disable Kinect. When did they change that? Could you point me to a thread or link?

Heck, disable it or not, I want to be able to physically unplug my Kinect unit. That's the only way I know my privacy is protected.

http://kotaku.com/xbox-one-kinect-privacy-concerns-turn-it-off-511759241

Unless they've changed their minds since then.

Signature goes here!

BenVTrigger said:

Hmmmm

I wouldnt be surprised if some more stock for X1 shows up for pre order soon. It sure would be nice for the consumers.....

haha gotcha ;)

Yeah been hearing some crazy preorder amounts stories at various gamestop outlets, over at gaf. This will definitely make things more interesting. I'm a PS fan but I whole heartedly welcome this. Good competition is good for all..and this outcome clearly shows it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

What I get from this:

EA reinstating online pass confirmed!

disregard, posted twice.

Where does this leave Nintendo? lol :o

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Vinniegambini said:

What I get from this:

EA reinstating online pass confirmed!

Yeah this to lol

It's just that simple.

What Uncle EA will do no one wich to go is path D: