By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox changed its timeline cover on Facebook. Resulting in this...

walsufnir said:
wick said:
Victory tastes sweet

Looking forward to Forza and Gears once again!

perhaps change your avatar now :D

Done

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network

The middle fingers worked, the middle fingers worked :*D

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

RareglovE said:

A typical Sony fan base. They are upset now there is competition and M$ will wipe the floor with Sony.

Sony fans have baseless fact when arguing against M$, pitiful and a waste of time to be around with.

>User was moderated for this post

Wow, moderated it from what?

I am curious how a system costing $100 more, that is technically inferior (Show me otherwise, please, outside of the HDMI input), is going to wipe the floor of the PS4.

richardhutnik said:
RareglovE said:

A typical Sony fan base. They are upset now there is competition and M$ will wipe the floor with Sony.

Sony fans have baseless fact when arguing against M$, pitiful and a waste of time to be around with.

>User was moderated for this post

Wow, moderated it from what?

I am curious how a system costing $100 more, that is technically inferior (Show me otherwise, please, outside of the HDMI input), is going to wipe the floor of the PS4.

I think it would be better to ask the banning mod than open a discussion in this thread about this ban. And no, the equation for success is still unknown but I don't think it only contains price and better hardware (which is not true in every case and especially system-performance is not made by comparing every single aspect with the other one).