By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - start a rumor of the person above you

^^ROFL

is actually mighty mouse in disguise and I've got DNA samples to prove it!

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network

Is the reason why we need a licence to fly a plane

I heard that pichu_pichu likes to get up in the early hours of the morining and sneak into the train stations to enjoy a bit of train licking!!

his undercarriage licking skills are talked about in steam train appreciation society's for miles

Me told me that he didn't really like Zack & Wiki. He really just bought it because everyone else on the site was...

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Is a real vampire who likes to suck the blood of innocent children (shame on you

Around the Network

is some sort of crazy dna-splice walrus-yeti hybrid---- I have the pictures to prove it.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

valen200, done gave me some sex the other night, along with tWestern.

It was gooooood, but then bad, then goooooood.

Shh, tis legend.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

hides under the bed everytime the cookie monster appears on tv

I have it on tape

is on a plot too destroy the universe

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 is not as cute or as stealthy as he makes out to be with a name encompassing both cute and stealthy!

I heard kirby demolishes a block of lard with a whole pig every morning for his pre-breakfast snack. Breakfast itself? Jeezus that's a scary matter I want no part of...

... Freak ...