By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii games – A Recommendation List

update: mario kart wii

Around the Network

Boom Blox is getting amazing scores (at least, better than we all thought it was going to get) and it is incredibly fun!

I guess what I'm trying to say is... we have another great recommendation!

I propose adding Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, it's a much more robust and fun party game. Seems like a lot of people like the first title more, but I think the multiplayer mode is better in the second. (You can't even play a lot of the mini games simultanously in 1.) And multiplayer is what it's supposed to be about.

update: Star Wars Force Unleashed! Sept. 16th

yeeah Bay-Bee!!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Get De BLob!

sept 22.

2 months from noooowww!!!

Around the Network

kitler53 said:

Removed: Godfather Blackhand Edition

@smeags - Speaking of Boom Blox, did you ever figure out what was causing that werid lag with the cursor? I saw on GameFaqs other people were having the same problem but never found how to fix it, or even what causes it.

Where is Boom Blox? It certainly deserves a spot.

Very good!

For me the best are Zelda:TP and Mario Galaxy.

Those are "must have" games.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Definitely Boom Blox needs to be added.

And why did Godfather get removed?

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Kororinpa: Marble Mania is an awesome game.  Cars (based on the Disney Pixar movie) is pretty good too.