By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii games – A Recommendation List

Great thread! I was thinking on something similar until I saw this.

You should update the WiiWare section, add the new Madden and Tiger Woods, Mario Slugger and maybe We Love Golf too. I remember Scarface had good reviews. I recommend Order Up! for the "casual" section and Naruto CoNR for Fighting section. Oh, and please, don't remove Elebits :)

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

I see Wario Land:Shake it being added to this list very soon. :D

first off - my apologies for taking so long between updates. new job/computer dying/move to new house kind of side tracked me. but enough with the excuses.

updated: boom blox, de blob, wario land shake it, samba de amigo, rock band, mega man 9, art style orbient, bomberman blast, tori tori, lostwinds, FFCC my life as a king.

were is Tales of Symphonia Dotnw :s

Tales of Symphonia

in fight there should be mortal kombat

Around the Network

yeah, i have to agree with the last two posts!!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

RPG needs Tales

What about Disaster Day of Crisis?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

The sports section needs some additions:

Shaun White
Skate it
Fifa 2008/ 2009
Tiger Woods 07/08/09

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

what about monkey ball & world of goo

I would add Dokapon Kingdom and Art Style: Cubello.

I find cubello much better than Orbient. :)