By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will Battlefield finally outsell Call of Duty?

As far I as I see from the pre-order chart, the number looks better in the USA, I imagine in Europe it would the same. According to Amazon on next-gen Battlefield 4 pre-orders are higher too. So I guess Battefield will finally oustell COD. But we all know GTA V will sell the best this year, but the question is will it become the best selling game of all time?

Around the Network

No.

Lulz said:
No.

Topic over.  Nothing to seee here.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

of course not

Click HERE and be happy 

Not yet. But it would hardly be surprising if it gets there in the not too distant future.

Around the Network

nope

Absolutely not.

no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I hope so. CoD needs to really lose some sales and start getting beat out by the competition so that Activision finally puts some actually effort into the series again.

It's hard to say, there just isn't that much hype on call of duty anymore. And i'm one of the people who won't buy it, probably like many others. To be honest i don't want battlefield either, i want Killzone, Titanfall (PC) and Destiny far more.

Also, Black Ops II is some 20% down on MW3, i expect a similar drop this year. It's in rapid decline

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018