By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft Quieted The Critics at E3.

Zizzla_Rachet said:

Sorry bro...But labeling PR talk is ignoring the fact that Ps4 won't seem all that fexible when it comes to Cloud Processing...And what happpens when devs build games that require cloud at all times...Sony avoids talking about Gaikai whenever possible.....some devs like the ones behind Titan fall already claim that their games are not possible with the cloud...

That's the point...

No game require cloud to run... it is only takes advantage is there are one... Titanfall is a game that will have only online multiplayer... no offline single-player.

Around the Network

man I don't get why sunset overdrive gets ignored by everyone.
It's clearly the game of xb1 I will get first if I had the console

DamnTastic said:

man I don't get why sunset overdrive gets ignored by everyone.
It's clearly the game of xb1 I will get first if I had the console

It is one of games that surprised me (in the good way) at MS E3... I put it in the GOOD part of my sumary of MS E3.

xenogears1234 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
In terms of showing off games MS blew Sony out the water. But the fact that Sony announced consumer friendly policies they pretty much automatically won E3. I mean all Sony showed was a bunch of multi-platform games.

I take it you really didnt watch sony's E-3 all that close this is a list of sony's titles via e3

Exclusives

• Knack (Sony)
  • DC Universe Online (Sony Online Entertainment)
  • Planetside 2 (Sony Online Entertainment)
  • Hohokum (Sony Santa Monica)
  • The Order: 1866 (Ready At Dawn)
  • Killzone: Shadow Fall (Guerrilla Games)
  • Infamous: Second Son (Sucker Punch)
  • Drive Club (Evolution Studios)
  • Unnamed Move Game (Media Molecule)

Maybe some of these games are not your cup of tea, but its not fair to make it seem like the xbox one annonced a 100 titles and sony announced none.

I take it that you took my comment completely out of context. Announcing new unheard of games is what I'm talking about and Sony showed us a bunch of games we've already seen the only new title being The Order 1866. What's the point of putting third party games on your list? with most of them not even being shown at the E3 conference. Sorry your list is completely pointless and like I said Sony didn't show off anything impressive at its E3 show. 

NobleTeam360 said:

I take it that you took my comment completely out of context. Announcing new unheard of games is what I'm talking about and Sony showed us a bunch of games we've already seen the only new title being The Order 1866. What's the point of putting third party games on your list? with most of them not even being shown at the E3 conference. Sorry your list is completely pointless and like I said Sony didn't show off anything impressive at its E3 show.

The Order 1866
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom hearts III

That two last games alone put any E3 conference over anything else IMO.

Around the Network
Mensrea said:
Titanfall is pretty cool. And crimson dragon as well as dead rising 3 looked good. It's just that there is no way I can buy a system that is so anti consumer. If Microsoft removed DRM, allowed used games, allowed loaning games, and didn't have kinect always watching, then I would really consider buying it over PS4.

Minus the Crimson Dragon part~which didnt appeal to me at all (even if it did have sound) I agree 100% with this guy

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

ethomaz said:

NobleTeam360 said:

I take it that you took my comment completely out of context. Announcing new unheard of games is what I'm talking about and Sony showed us a bunch of games we've already seen the only new title being The Order 1866. What's the point of putting third party games on your list? with most of them not even being shown at the E3 conference. Sorry your list is completely pointless and like I said Sony didn't show off anything impressive at its E3 show.

The Order 1866
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom hearts III

That two last games alone put any E3 conference over anything else IMO.

I agree with you Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III were great games shown with Kingdom Hearts III being a complete surprise, but I'm just saying that almost everything they showed was available on another platform. Not that MS is any different quite a few of their games are available on PC. 

Jega said:

I just saw both the Microsoft and Sony Press Events.

The PS4 is no doubt an impressive gaming system as well, but most of the games shown at there Press Event will also be available for the Xbox One.

With all the critisicism at the Xbox One Reveal of a lack of games Microsoft sure quieted the critics. I didn't see a topic about this and I had to say 

something about it, "Microsoft delivered the games like they said they would".

Ryse, Killer Instinct, Quantum Break and Titan Fall were the games that stood out to me as the most impressive.

There were so many exclusives anounced some were just mentioned.

The Xbox One is just plain impressive and gamers everywhere should be happy Microsoft decided to entered the gaming industry as they have

bought so many new things to the industry.

No, it didn't do shit for the bad PR of the Xbone, what alternative Internet reality are you living in?

Yeah it has the games, but the console is still more restrictive, more expensive, more bulky, less powerful than the PS4.

The games are there but they don't address any of the problems above.

Jega said:
green_sky said:
I love Jega's threads. This dude is hardcore optimist. The most impressive was Titan Fall and it is good thing pc and 360 gamers can play it next spring too. PS4 probably in 2015.

I wish i could say something nice about Ryse and Quantum Break but at this time i have nothing. Killer Instinct is atleast free to try and Crimson Dragon is no more Kinect exclusive. So some positives there.

Titan fall won't be coming to the PS4.

Ahh now that's the kind of blind fanboyism that makes me want to stay far, far away from the Xbone crowd, so I won't have to be associated with this sheep like behaviour and unquestioning acceptance at whatever MS gives you. Beautiful. Devs hinted at a PS4 version already, and if not, the it's on PC anyway. The PC/PS4 combination of gaming is the way to go for the forseeable future. True gamers should stay far, far away from the Xbone. 

oniyide said:

Actually PS3 does have cloud, but you need to be a plus member and I believe it is only used to store files. My point was an update is an update, you can update a system WITHOUT cloud. What are the benefits are their to using cloud versus what they have been doing for years?

Which is worst than what we have been doing for years at least IMO. I could either a just get the game digitally and just speak the whole disc process or just put in the disc and sell that disc to WHOEVER i wanted to

Angry Joe has never been a Sony fan. But thats besides the point, PC has dedicated servers and consoles dont so again, what is the benefit to console online services versus PC ones? Note that i dont single out MS here.

??that makes no sense at all. the disc wont work on another system, which is what some of the hoopla is anyone, you have to be naive to think you can run that game on places like GS and BB. Unless you can find some ignorant fool who doesnt know any better but if you can, more power to you. No Sony way is better, why? becasue you can sell to whoever you want and buy from whoever you want and it will work. and I imagine that used copies of xbone games will be more expensive, since they are less valuable.

Quote tree edited - Kresnik

Well games like Forza 5 are cloud powered...So the cloud is a must to update....

Well go luck having to swap disc on PS4....

AngryJoe is just so dude with Youtube videos clomplaining about stuff..And the Xbox and Xbox 360 already had dedicated servers....Ps2 was Player 2 player and Ps3 was not much better....

Seems like you think Disc based gaming is better somehow...Deal withit  Xbox One is not like PS4...and PS4 will have DRm for it's digital downloads....