By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One video game character you wouldbang, hard

One more for me, Jhonny

Around the Network
Deyon said:
NinjaHanzo said:

So damn hot.

It looks like a dick. You can't bang a penis, unless you stick it in the urethra which is disgusting.

Watch "2 kids 1 sandbox".

Fang though I know she prefers strawberries. Rydia too is a nice catch.

Oh, and Ellie. I can totally do her legally over here.

haxxiy said:
Fang though I know she prefers strawberries. Rydia too is a nice catch.

Oh, and Ellie. I can totally do her legally over here.

LOL

You have 5 minutes to guess who this woman is! She's from more than 1 video game. Don't cheat either... You know what I'm talking about!

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
Wright said:
animegaming said:

O_o

What's the matter? =D

Too long; didn't watch: Poison is rumored to be transgender. Back in the day when it was taboo for men to be beating on women in video games (especially on a Nintendo platform), Capcom tried to get get around it by claiming Poison isn't really a chick.

Look, I already know she's a transgender. That doesn't stop me from wanting to bang her.

Wright said:
burninmylight said:
Wright said:
animegaming said:

O_o

What's the matter? =D

Too long; didn't watch: Poison is rumored to be transgender. Back in the day when it was taboo for men to be beating on women in video games (especially on a Nintendo platform), Capcom tried to get get around it by claiming Poison isn't really a chick.

Look, I already know she's a transgender. That doesn't stop me from wanting to bang her.

As long as you know. Don't need you falling into any traps...

Lightning from FF13

lol

burninmylight said:
Wright said:
burninmylight said:
Wright said:
animegaming said:

O_o

What's the matter? =D

Perhaps I want to voluntarily fall into traps.

Wright said:
burninmylight said:
Wright said:

Perhaps I want to voluntarily fall into traps.

*Checks watch*

I, uh, just remembered, I have somewhere to be...