By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One video game character you wouldbang, hard

burninmylight said:
Wright said:

Perhaps I want to voluntarily fall into traps.

*Checks watch*

I, uh, just remembered, I have somewhere to be...

Then go, or you'll be late >=D

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:

You have 5 minutes to guess who this woman is! She's from more than 1 video game. Don't cheat either... You know what I'm talking about!

I wouldn't get close to her, she's pretty dangerous. At least, never drink anything she offers you.

Signature goes here!

007BondAgent said:
Lightning from FF13

lol

Nope, I'll make it out of 3 guesses, so 2 left guys. Nice try!

My first hint was she's in multiple games, this one is.... It's a trilogy!

TruckOSaurus said:
ironmanDX said:

You have 5 minutes to guess who this woman is! She's from more than 1 video game. Don't cheat either... You know what I'm talking about!

I wouldn't get close to her, she's pretty dangerous. At least, never drink anything she offers you.

I would...

ironmanDX said:
TruckOSaurus said:
ironmanDX said:

I would...

She may be nice in Mass Effect but I know her as Hannah McKay and she's deadly.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Peach

For Netorare ...

TruckOSaurus said:
ironmanDX said:
TruckOSaurus said:
ironmanDX said:

I would...

She may be nice in Mass Effect but I know her as Hannah McKay and she's deadly.

Need more info, this counts as a guess! I'm not letting you off so easily! 1990 Difficulty!

ironmanDX said:

Yvone Strahovski  ... i banged miranda 

Miranda Lawson

...dat ass.