By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - E3 2013: GT6 Shocking Rumors (Porshe, Motorbikes, etc)

Tagged games:

Ajescent said:
JerCotter7 said:
Polyphony have licensed all data from Jester for the Snaefell Mountain Course

What's meant by this?

Unless I'm incorrect Jester Interactive are a part of CodeMasters who make GRiD games.

My guess is, that track was exclusive to them but now it's on GT6

Thanks. I thought it meant they had started outsourcing tracks and cars to other firms to be designed. That's a relief. 

Around the Network

here's hoping

ethomaz said:

• Motorbikes (rumor)

OMG OMG OMG 'Sonycars + Bikes'!

kowenicki said:
Why would this produce meltdowns?

Are you kidding? Porche and motorbikes is HUGE.

ethomaz said:
pokoko said:
Porsche? Could still just be a RUF maybe? I'll admit, I got excited when I read that.

Kaz itself said they are working with new companies... well GT5 lacks only a few companies in the market... everything is appointing to Porsche as one of the new companies to be added to GT portifolio.

Gamescom... I'm ready for you.

Perhaps I'm there, I work in Cologne. And perhaps I will take some shots ;)

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:

Porsche (with an s) is huge?  I suppose if you dont have them, then then it is.

Motorbikes and cars have very different followings.

I never used bikes in PGR,  I avoided them like the plague.. MOTO GP too..  They doesnt really work on cosoles for me.

Not to be disrespectful but I don't think you speak for the majority.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I'd love for all of this to happen. Ethomaz can you link where Kaz confirmed the lack of loading times between top menu and races? 

As for bikes...that would be a huge addition, but it would necessitate tons of new physics systems. I don't know if I can see it happening. 

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:

Porsche (with an s) is huge?  I suppose if you dont have them, then then it is.

Motorbikes and cars have very different followings.

I never used bikes in PGR,  I avoided them like the plague.. MOTO GP too..  They doesnt really work on cosoles for me.

Maybe you're just not part of the hive.

Porsche is THE missing manufacturer in the dare I say biggest racing game franchise in the world? (I'm not counting mario kart here)
For the several million avid fans it would be huge.

Sal.Paradise said:

I'd love for all of this to happen. Ethomaz can you link where Kaz confirmed the lack of loading times between top menu and races?

As for bikes...that would be a huge addition, but it would necessitate tons of new physics systems. I don't know if I can see it happening.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5435024