By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U is the console with more exclusives (13) at E3 but no one cares.

Everything there just looks like more of the same from Nintendo super Mario 3D world looks to me like a bigger super Mario 3D land that was on 3DS as with some of there other games. They need some new stuff not more of the same.

Around the Network

Why don't people get it, Nintendo really doesn't need any third party support besides Sega, Ubisoft, and a few other small companies. And I do care. Xbox nor PS will have Mario Kart U, which is beating the crap out of any racing game I've seen, and if Wii U is the only console for Mario Kart and Smash Bros. here I come Wii U.

With Super Mario 3D World, it may be the same but people still buy Call of Duty. No game is "more of the same" than CoD. But then again if you have a winning formula, why change it? If somebody goes to your restauraunt for 15 years buying the same fish n' chips, why change the recipie? The customers might leave... the regulars anyway.

Lots of people care, Nintendo is easily the biggest hardware and software maker in the world.

Because deep down, rather Sony stole the show or Nintendo or Microsoft....all systems will sell well. There's an audience for everything. I heard a lot of people praising the PS4 but not interest in it, same with the Wii U. So for all those exclusives, I just see it a win for gamer in general.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

No one cares because most of those games are coming out extremely late or have vague release dates. Nintendo inability to have a constant release schedule for the Wii U and the absence of 3rd parties means that Nintendo fans are always starved for content while the PSXBox fans are almost constantly full. When you have the majority of the console community needs met, they really have no time worrying about the outliers. Also by the time most of these games come out, the Wii U will be on its 1 year anniversary+, i'm sure if you give the Xbox and PS4 that kind of time, they will have their own set of exclusives to match.

Around the Network

oh plz, the media is overly biased it isnt funny
you know that Sony is part of that same media right?

and Msoft....come on the fucking richest guy in the world?

Nintendo is always badtreated since Sony entered but they still survive with the power of their IPs and good bussines practices

-Newcloud- said:
Everything there just looks like more of the same from Nintendo super Mario 3D world looks to me like a bigger super Mario 3D land that was on 3DS as with some of there other games. They need some new stuff not more of the same.

The only thing that seems to even come close to "more of the same" (which, by the way, EA, Ubisoft, Sony, MS, and many others were full of) would be Wii Fit U and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD. One being a fitness game; how much more could they possibly add to that? (Unless they did add something and I just don't know about it, nor do they feel like telling us about it.) And the other being a remake.

Each and every one of those games twists the gameplay in a certain way. Maybe you don't see it, but many others do. So there obviously is something there that is different.

I care! I'm hoping to get a WiiU holiday 2014!

Well X is interesting. I give them that.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

To be a broken record, that chart is missing a lot of entries. Including things that were shown at major press conferences and Nintendo's E3 ND.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.