By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U is the console with more exclusives (13) at E3 but no one cares.

Original:

A chart posted by Reddit user Whitexar shows that it is Nintendo with the most exclusives at this year’s E3 event (booth) on their latest home console, Wii U. The console has a total of thirteen exclusive titles that won’t be seen on any other platform. Interestingly, it’s the PlayStation Vita and the PC with the least exclusive content. You can see the full chart here.

• Bayonetta 2
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • Game & Wario
  • The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
  • Mario Kart 8
  • New Super Luigi U
  • Pikmin 3
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Wii Fit U
  • Wii Party U
  • The Wonderful 101
  • X
  • Yarn Yoshi

Ok this is NOT a 'nintendo defense' article in any form, I just find it funny we haven't heard of this (when 15 EXCLUSIVES IN A YEAR is huge for some -not all- VG media AND gamers alike) is the media really that biased? or is nintendo really that irrelevant for this to be news?

Around the Network

I know right???

Nintendo doesn't get the praise it deserves!!!

the fact is that this doesn't matter. Exclusives in this case only "shine" if you have all the third party support, and sadly this isn't nintendo's case.

Because this:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=162208&page=1

Because non-exclusive games are important too.

Around the Network

i wouldn't say that no one cares, but more people definitely care about Sony and MS offerings right now. And I think it also has to do with the MS/Sony Rivalry, Nintendo isn't in direct competition with them anymore. They won't up their specs to compete with them graphically.

But people definitely care about Nintendo games, I know I do.

lol.. Nintendo fans dont make a fuss over such things.. too busy playing animal crossing.

Not sure what media outlets exactly, GT covered them pretty well IMO - I think the biggest problem is that everything on this E3 was overshadowed by Sony-MS cold war.

Nintendo has always been about the 1st Parties. I don't buy Nintendo consoles for Call of Booty and crap. It's all about Mario and other Nintendo characters.

Yarn Yoshi was at E3? Why did we never see him?!

Anyhow, it's not a surprise that this wasn't covered. Negative news gains much more traction than anything else.