By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The NES is far more powerful and fun to play than the PS3.

does that song keep saying "do you want it?! NO! Do you need it?! NO! Ladies and gentlemen!" because if so, that seems like a really dumb song to advertise with.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

I love how false adverts can be. I bet some kid around the World believed it.

Its saying "Do you want it? Whoa! Do you need it Whoa!"

Oh man, if you thought that PS3 commercial was weird, check out what they are airing in Europe:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27952.html

Ya... it was a bad promo, it looked like one of the old Dreamcast promos. Where's the SEGA scream at the end?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

Meh!!! you ps3 haters. You don't appreciate anything about the ps3. Even I appreciate the effort Nintendo does. All you wii fans regurgitate other peoples opinions. The Ps3 ad is fine. It shows consumers what to expect. People who understand the commercial understand they are going to have fun in the ps3 universe. GO play you wii like good little girls. The song rox btw.... What you want a little lullaby to help put you to sleep. Bah!!!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

NES commercials are a hoot! Fun to see, we never had them here in Norway. Know why? (You're gonna laugh) There were no channels outside of satelite dishes in Norway until 1992 that showed commercials...

finalsquall said:
Meh!!! you ps3 haters. You don't appreciate anything about the ps3. Even I appreciate the effort Nintendo does. All you wii fans regurgitate other peoples opinions. The Ps3 ad is fine. It shows consumers what to expect. People who understand the commercial understand they are going to have fun in the ps3 universe. GO play you wii like good little girls. The song rox btw.... What you want a little lullaby to help put you to sleep. Bah!!!

yes, especially ones that feature home so heavily. tell me, is it fun using home? you cant tell cause its not released? oh, so why is it in the f%&(ing commercial? 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I have the NES, the gun and now, I want that ROBOT! Dang ... my son would get a kick outta that!

I loved the PS3 advert; as did the majority of people Ive shown it to..

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey.