By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The NES is far more powerful and fun to play than the PS3.

halil23 said:

WOW you haven't played PS3 have you??? They were all in game (except the weapons coming out of the PS3 :P) So really, you're the one that fail HARD! You lost credibility and therfore you have no right to post.

EDIT:Fixed again!!!

Sadly, yes I have at college. We played Super-Rub-a-Dub. Oh, and if you ask which other games I played, there were none because the owner of the system had left his only game in his dorm room. He had Resistance, but he only used the PS3 for PS2 and PSX games (he had the 60GB). He only used the system as a Blu-Ray player and surfing the Internet. We laughed hard because the PS3 had frozen 6 times when he was using the Internet.

I've played PlayStations before, but I never understood the control schemes for games. What the hell do the X, Triangle, Square and Circle represent? And the only games I played on the PS2 were Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and Tekken. I only knew the control scheme for those games, but any of the other games on the system don't appeal to me.

Around the Network

it's amazing how much crap wiitards can get away with no absolutely no repercussions, but if a Sony fanboy had of of made this exact same thread but about the wii, it would be instant bans all round.

I just don't understand why their is so much hate for the PS3, I mean if you don't want it that's fine, it's not like anyone is forcing you to buy one.

Troll_Monster said:
it's amazing how much crap wiitards can get away with no absolutely no repercussions, but if a Sony fanboy had of of made this exact same thread but about the wii, it would be instant bans all round.

I just don't understand why their is so much hate for the PS3, I mean if you don't want it that's fine, it's not like anyone is forcing you to buy one.

Haha, you're such a bitter troll.

I'm pretty sure the OP enjoys playing her PS3. Lighten up.

How many PS3s will have to sell worldwide before PS3 fanboys can take a joke? 

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Nintendo had the funniest commercials back in the day

I thought this commercial was the funniest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9GmpVh1zFQ

Around the Network
Fastrabbit09 said:
Username2324 said:
Its saying "Do you want it? Whoa! Do you need it Whoa!"

it's actually "Do you want it? BOOM! do you need it? BOOM!"

My bad, the lyrics page I looked at said whoa, but after checking other sources, it is BOOM.

Naraku_Diabolos said:
finalsquall said:
Meh!!! you ps3 haters. You don't appreciate anything about the ps3. Even I appreciate the effort Nintendo does. All you wii fans regurgitate other peoples opinions. The Ps3 ad is fine. It shows consumers what to expect. People who understand the commercial understand they are going to have fun in the ps3 universe. GO play you wii like good little girls. The song rox btw.... What you want a little lullaby to help put you to sleep. Bah!!!

Meh, I don't hate the PS3. The system is fine; they market it wrong and don't go for what consumers want out of gaming. That's fun, interaction and innovation out of gaming and the consumers. The system sells to a niche; not the mass market. The way X360 and PS3 are advertised is only to the niche, which is hardcore, and it's a dying breed of gamers.

NONE of the PS3's games appeal to me, except for FFXIII, and that's not even out yet. And the PS3 ads are FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS. How so? "PS3, starting at $399." L-I-E; they don't mention WHY the system is that price, due to stripped out parts, features and lack of BC.

And the consumers are going to suspect that the PS3 is going to explode and levitate like it does in the commercials? No one wants a system with shooting or racing; there's enough violence in the world and you can watch NASCAR on TV. Plus Sony doesn't have any family-friendly games on the PS3 and no major mascots that are as famous as Disney or Warner Bros. characters. If I were to go shooting, I would go hunting, but I'm against killing wildlife (I'm trying to get a major in Marine Biology and wildlife conservation).

And thanks, I'll enjoy my Zelda, Pokemon, Mario, Endless Ocean, Wii Sports, Sonic & Mario Olympic Games, Mario Kart: DD and SSBM (for now). At least my games are fun, make me think (Zelda, and yes, Pokemon) and keep me moving (Wii Sports and M&S). I don't have to sit on my ass and waste time looking at a pretty picture when I can move about, think and have fun with my Wii.

Oh, and I will have some good times getting to bed at night. That's why I have a laptop with the Solitudes: Exploring Nature with Music collection and Celtic Woman to put me to bed. Gotta love the nature sounds, music and pretty voices. At least my Wii AND laptop give me the same things I could get on a PS3, but I don't want to waste anymore money on stuff that has a few things I like on it.

AHAHAHAH, So your saying, even though the commercial says it starts at $399, and I can pick one up at Walmart for $399, thats a lie? LOL. Obviously you like to live in your little cartoon fantasy world, and if you honestly enjoy watching Nascar, HA! So, your saying, if you were to go shooting, you'd go hunting, but your against killing, well bro, I have your solution, PLAY A SHOOTING GAME there's no real killing! ITS THE PERFECT SOLUTION! You my friend, are one crazy a$$ hippy, have fun destroying cartoon characters. Why do you even own a console, shouldnt you been out there swimming with the dolphins? Come on man, they are lonely! And those tree's need huggin! Can't forget those, or maybe you could go to the pond and feed the ducks? What about them? Or you know what, I'm sure there is some oil spill somewhere for you to clean up, don't want them penguins dying!

You crack me up, you like Nascar, are against killing a GAME unless of course its a cartoon character, then your perfectly fine with it. What is the world coming to?

P.S. Does nintendo explain WHY the Wii is at $250 when it only costs them $150 to make? WHY don't they tell you that your getting screwed over? 

Naraku_Diabolos said:
halil23 said:

WOW you haven't played PS3 have you??? They were all in game (except the weapons coming out of the PS3 :P) So really, you're the one that fail HARD! You lost credibility and therfore you have no right to post.

Sadly, yes I have at college. We played Super-Rub-a-Dub. Oh, and if you ask which other games I played, there were none because the owner of the system had left his only game in his dorm room. He had Resistance, but he only used the PS3 for PS2 and PSX games (he had the 60GB). He only used the system as a Blu-Ray player and surfing the Internet. We laughed hard because the PS3 had frozen 6 times when he was using the Internet.

I've played PlayStations before, but I never understood the control schemes for games. What the hell do the X, Triangle, Square and Circle represent? And the only games I played on the PS2 were Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and Tekken. I only knew the control scheme for those games, but any of the other games on the system don't appeal to me.

You know that's just a downloadable game right? You cannot base the PS3 off of that one DOWNLOADABLE game. So please, in the future, do not post about a subject you know nothing about, THANK YOU!

Naraku_Diabolos said:
halil23 said:

Sadly, yes I have at college. We played Super-Rub-a-Dub. Oh, and if you ask which other games I played, there were none because the owner of the system had left his only game in his dorm room. He had Resistance, but he only used the PS3 for PS2 and PSX games (he had the 60GB). He only used the system as a Blu-Ray player and surfing the Internet. We laughed hard because the PS3 had frozen 6 times when he was using the Internet.

You know that's just a downloadable game right? You cannot base the PS3 off of that one DOWNLOADABLE game. So please, in the future, do not post about a subject you know nothing about, THANK YOU!

PS3 claims to have 4D graphics well my NES has rocket boosters that power a whole freakin' house how about that huh? HUH? Seriously funny, its like the Sega vs Nintendo commercials of old, where the claim that Nintendo was for slowpokes and kids and SEGA was for everyone that wasn't a loser, hmm this sounds familiar, now WHERE HAVE I HEARD THIS?!?!? Dunno I guess I'll go look at some Wii bashing threads =P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000