By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBone only works on supported countries

hasonap said:
Could someone tell me why Brazil is even included? Not to offend anyone but doesn't the internet suck over there? A bigger part of europe should be supported but they are not and MS is screwing up things more and more everyday which seriously for me is painful because now I'll have to leave my Gamerscore and buy myself a PS4 :(

200 mil people?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network
slowmo said:
Rafux said:
slowmo said:

No you made a claim that the Xbox One will not work which isn't proven to be the case, all you've posted is a support person posting the company line that they should wait till it's available in their region which is perfectly reasonable. 

Please find this evidence of your claim as I've asked you to provide multiple times.  You can deflect  all you like but you've made a claim and not provided any evidence to support it.

Please directly spoon feed me the quote that supports your claim or admit you're lying and making shit up once and for all.

Dude says that if he is not from a supported country but has a UK account would he be able to play? Xbox support says "may not work".

Which isn't saying "does not work" but nice try, keep digging.

Is this enough for you? Should I spoon feed you more?

Okay I did not notice this thread earlier but it confirmed what I wanted to know and since I live in the Philippines. I doubt MS will support us anytime soon.

Rafux said:

I see you still have reading comprehension skills, that Xbox support analyst doesn't say it blocks the IP range it is the user.  You have inferred a "fact" from the text which doesn't exist.  It is not a support analysts job to advise users how the DRM protection works.

slowmo said:
Rafux said:

I see you still have reading comprehension skills, that Xbox support analyst doesn't say it blocks the IP range it is the user.  You have inferred a "fact" from the text which doesn't exist.  It is not a support analysts job to advise users how the DRM protection works.

Your denial is unbelievable.

Around the Network
Rafux said:
slowmo said:
Rafux said:

Your denial is unbelievable.

I've taken a wait and see stance, you're the one that's going to look a complete ass if this isn't the case and you can be sure I will hold you accountable and be happy to bring this thread back.

this has to be the worst video game strategy, i have ever seen in my life...

that twitter account (@XboxSupport1) is from microsoft? Why
it is not verified as @XboxSupport ?

jamal1996 said:
that twitter account (@XboxSupport1) is from microsoft? Why
it is not verified as @XboxSupport ?

They had too much question so they also use XboxSupport 1-5

Maybe I should start following these xbox support twitter accounts, for the comedic value.