By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hipocricy of Mayimoto.

Actually, Miyamoto was referring to an in-dev game by Retro Studios involving cars with gun combat. He panned it and they canceled the project. Jaffe automatically assumes that its an attack on him with Twisted Metal and has to go sprouting off his mouth as usual.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
>well what game were they making that had guns in it

Twisted Metal

LOL, that's why I love Jaffe, the guy puts his heart on his sleeves, and he can also back it up with solid games.

so retro studios was making twisted metal

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
kingofwale said:

Twisted Metal

LOL, that's why I love Jaffe, the guy puts his heart on his sleeves, and he can also back it up with solid games.

Yeah,They are making twisted metal:head on for the ps2...right?

I don´t understand...

100% Coritiba Foot Ball Club!

LOL. Miyamito isn't a hypocrit. He sees an okay game, he tells them to improve it. He sees a crap game, he tells them to can it.

This game was obviously a crap game.

Around the Network

>so retro studios was making twisted metal

Nope, but Jaffe took it as a personal insult. Which anybody would, If you want to make fun of a particular game, do it (although extremely unprofessional) don't make fun of guns on cars.

But hey, in video game world, if you trash other people's gaming ideas, you get the same treatment in return. Miyamoto isn't above the rule. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Banana peels and shells != Guns

Therefore, he's not a hypocrite.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Damstr8 said:
brute said:
kingofwale said:

Twisted Metal

Yeah,They are making twisted metal:head on for the ps2...right?

Nope; Retro is a Nintendo second-party.

Anyway, I seriously dislike Jaffe. His conduct isn't professional, by any means. Now, that might not be a bad thing if he handled being unprofessional with some finesse, but in practice he always manages to sound more like some drunk asshole.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Mario Kart > Halo

Also, lol at the Jaffe comment.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Lol Miyamoto is the man

Twisted metal is dead now, so w/e to this thread

Hi i'm new
Prediction:
EA will buy as many Companies they can,so they can make a super Console that
will have the most exclusive games, and Will win the next GEN