By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
richardhutnik said:
eFKac said:
They could have at least called him a Sony fanboy or a stealth troll at the end. Now it looks like they don't care at all...

Customer support is hamstrung to NEVER, EVER, EVER give a negative response to anything said, outside of it blowing up on the Internet, and making the company look worse.  So, you get nothing about calling someone a troll or fanboy or smacking them.  Idea is to have some sort of bland positivity that blurs the complaint to where everyone loses track of what the complaint is about.

Yeah well, that was supposed to be a joke :P seems I failed at it...

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Great News.

damn..the Xboxsupport twitter is ablaze...alot of question asked and they're being met with half-assed answers

hahaha xD That was suprisingly funny as hell xD ...

...just go die M$...nobody wants you!

User was banned for this post.

yo_john117

microsoft is evil..just screw them,they have become anti gamer.go with ps4!

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network

lovin your last of us theme!

BasilZero said:
What does ^PC mean btw?

Buy a pc 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

This is very sad to watch, but it's like they are digging their own grave and are showing no remorse. I though companies did all they could to make money, but i guess not

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

they should get it out before xbone!

BasilZero said:
What does ^PC mean btw?

POOR CUSTOMER.