By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
AndrewWK said:
slowmo said:

Telling the truth isn't a mistake, unless you happen to be Sony.

Would you care to elaborate?

No, it really wouldn't help in this thread either.

Around the Network

Personally I do not know what you people expected the person from MS to say.  If you have ever worked support, you know when you tell a customer no, it really does not matter what you say after that.  What esle was the person going to say, Oh sir since you ask, you can do what you want.  Silly crap like this cracks me up as people try to blow things out of the water.  For support you stick to the company policy because if you do not, they you in up getting fired because you decided to be the nice guy and your conversation get post all over the net.  Stick with the script and its the company policy that takes a hit, not your job.

slowmo said:
AndrewWK said:
slowmo said:

Telling the truth isn't a mistake, unless you happen to be Sony.

Would you care to elaborate?

No, it really wouldn't help in this thread either.

Well it would give your argument some momentum.

AndrewWK said:

Well it would give your argument some momentum.

It would certainly give a argument momentum, I'm done with shit flamebait threads like this.

the only place this thing will sell is in the US....

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
There was nothing else the Support could really say.

They didnt take the piss, its just the policies from the top are piss poor.

Nothing wrong with what was said at all.

Agree. BTW if the connection between the user and the closest MS server farm isn't fast enough and/or the ping is too high, 24h check can still work, but other features like the cloud can't work at their best, if they can work at all, maybe MS should simply state the truth more clearly, users from places not supported would still be disappointed but they wouldn't feel fooled and they'd be less angry.

Edit: ooops, checked the other thread, actually MS tells the truth, and the truth is quite frank and brutal, maybe the support team even gave that user too much hope just stating that "it may not work".

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Person asks stupid question and gets answer. How is this thread worthy?

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

MS is trying to do with they did with windows shvole down every bodys throats

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

that twitter account (@XboxSupport1) is from microsoft? Why
it is not verified as @XboxSupport ?

jamal1996 said:
that twitter account (@XboxSupport1) is from microsoft? Why
it is not verified as @XboxSupport ?

Overflow accounts. They are real.