By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One only available in 26 countries?

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/pre-order-xbox-one/disclaimer

Plus 2014 release in Taiwan, India, Singapore, South Korea and Hong Kong in 2014. 

China, Japan, Portugal, Turkey, Greece, Argentina, Poland, Ukraine not on the list...

XBL Gamertag: ckmlb, PSN ID: ckmlb

Around the Network

interesting...

Posted already, sorry man

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=162288&page=1#

wow reading all those demands really makes the not want a xbone

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Dunno why they bother launching it in Brazil, thing will cost R$ 2.199,00 (aprox. US$1.020,00) here. And I doubt that importing one will work with all those online checks and registrations.

Around the Network

There are couple reasons why I think those are the only countries listed for now.

1. Xbox Live needs to be up and running in said country before they can even sell the X1 there.
2. They need to make sure Kinect can understand all the different languages. When the original Kinect released it only could understand a handful of languages, so MS has to make sure it works because it comes with the box.

I'm sure those other countries will see a release date, but it just hasn't been announced yet.

Made in China, not available to buy in China lol. Also, only available in Western Europe and America. Sounds about right

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018