By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EVERY Nintendo published WiiU game shown at E3 will be 1080p60fps.

F0X said:

I doubt that X will be more than 30FPS. Bayonetta 2 will undoubtedly be at 60FPS.

Bayonetta 2 is already confirmed to be 60fps.

Around the Network

But...Wii U isn't next gen and can't handle Frostbite 2/ UE4!

This is all good news if true, though. Especially if X runs at those specifications.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I don't notice much difference between 720 and 1080.

60fps is what really matters, so I'm really pleased to see it getting thrown around a lot this gen.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

This is very much one of those "believe it when i see it" statements. I find it very hard to believe X would run at both 1080p and 60fps, but who knows.

Wait for the "the games lack details etc." talk. :p

Around the Network

Cool.

I just need mario kart 8 and need it now!

just makes me want "X" more!!!

My thoughts? Fucking waste of time and money. How about focusing on getting these games finished and released earlier? Why is this happy news to any of you? Best selling Wii U game is far from being the best looker, go figure.

very cool if true, but I doubt big games like X will run 1080f60fps. 3DWorld - maybe.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Just out of curiosity, where on GAF did you see this?

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero