By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts, Week 5: Burnout' domination continues

I think, when pes 2008 will be available, we will see him in the charts, even if we will be dispointed in comparison with the others platforms.

Around the Network

There are plenty of things I don't find particularly interesting that other people comment on week after week, but I don't whine about it.

Certainly, since some weeks, the hardware sales of wii in UK must be very strong in comparison to those of the ps3 and the 360, which explain the wii domination in the software charts. It's due to the fact that some people buy their wii in january, instead of december, because they don't find her before. For the ps3 and 360, it's not the case, so it must explain this wii domination, which is not the case in Italy for exemple, when we see the last italian charts i post in the thread of the week 4.

Im glad to see the PS3 software holding its own on the the charts. :)

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

i actually think both Sonic and the secret rings and carnival games are million sellers by now =O

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

They are probably in sales and definetly in shipments.

ChronotriggerJM said:
Good to see Burnout pushing hard :P such a good game xD, is Criterion a European developer?

Definitely british

shouldn't the title be
Wii Play dominance continues

pichu_pichu said:
shouldn't the title be
Wii Play dominance continues
Certainly, if you see the other thread made by tommie, but kamil began the thread saturday, and so ignore the uk charts at this time, but for the all price all formats top, his title is true.

@pikachu: It would be a boring title ;) Also the title was made basing on only Netherlands' chart which was first one avalible.

However I still think that my title is valid: Burnout was the best selling game this week in UK (all formats), chart-track also titled its news "Burnout Doesn't Fade Away".