By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft responds to Xbox One backlash - "This isn't a sprint"

I think Microsoft still believes the Xbox One will sell loads even with all the terrible restrictions and high price. I wonder if they will be surprised when they see the low sales.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

KH3 and FFXV might as well be exclusive. If you buy them for X1 you'll lose them when the servers go down.

MSFT is becoming extremely arrogant. Hopefully they eventually turn it around like Sony did.

It's the road taken that is the issue

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I think I would prefer to get me two PS3s or two Wii Us than one of either + an Xbone.

Unless the Xbone builds up a worthy collection of exclusives, with time.

Dude you gotta add this response of Don Mattrick to Geoff Keighley for always online:

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity, it's called xbox 360"

This right here is gold.

Around the Network
bonkers555 said:
I will vote with my wallet and not purchasing it. I hope all the true Xbox fans do the same.

if only every xbox fan was like you. 

Don't buy it. Nuff said.

bonkers555 said:
I will vote with my wallet and not purchasing it. I hope all the true Xbox fans do the same.

I've already made the switch.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Oh dear god they're quoting Sony's PR playbook from early 7th gen.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Am i the only the only person who somewhat agrees w/ the concept behind DRM? I don't necessarily agree with MS's policies here, but I do have a dislike for used games (and for the crime of Gamestop selling used games for $5 less than their brand new price and pocketing full profit) b/c I believe in supporting the developers.

I guess I am happy with Sony's stance, but I just wishes they would made a caveat statement after their announcement (e.g. "no DRM...but...bc buying games used gives no money back to the developers, we do ask for gamer integrity in buying games new to support production towards future games)