By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - famitsu interview miyamoto:SSBB talk..wtf only 200k shipped first day

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8950&Itemid=2

at the second page when it talks about SSBB they say that it shipeed only 200k is this true?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Wouldn't be mind boggling really. Both WiiFit and SMG had small initial shipments despite their high sales expectations. I think Nintendo are playing these supply issues advertedly now, to create more hype and keep the momentum, it certainly looks that way!

Not according to the sales tracking agencies. There's no source for that figure, whereas the 500k figure is based on real data.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Game_boy said:
Not according to the sales tracking agencies. There's no source for that figure, whereas the 500k figure is based on real data.

thats what i was wondering why would they say 200k when the sales data just showed that is sold 500k

I'd guess it's a mistake by next-gen.biz.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

my best guess would be that they were reading a paper upside down and back to front, and the 5 looked like a 2... maybe

^hehe that would be funny if true

I don´t believe this is true.

100% Coritiba Foot Ball Club!

Impossible. There's no way they sent 200k for by far their biggest game so far this gen.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Its wrong, 400k to 600k is is about right. Why would they only ship 200k.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089