By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gallery: check out the redesigned Xbox 360

OXMUK

Microsoft announced a redesigned Xbox 360 yesterday, in case you'd forgotten - a chunkier version of the trusty Slim that's reminiscent of its musclebound younger brother, the Xbox One. We published marketing snaps of the thing last night, and OXM's Jon Hicks has sent over a few more from the E3 show floor.

"Sporting a sleek and stylish new design that resembles the Xbox One brand elements, the new Xbox 360 brings together a similar look and feel across the entire family of Xbox products," reads the associated press release.

"The new Xbox 360 appears stunning wherever it fits in the home and offers great performance. It is available in multiple value-packed editions for the same great prices as the existing console: $199.99 estimated retail price (ERP1) for the 4GB console, $299.99 ERP for the 250GB edition and $299.99 ERP for the 4GB Kinect Bundle."

Around the Network

Man when are they going to cut the price? The thing needs a great shot in the arm. Especially with a new console coming out later in the year. This is kinda crazy

It may be me but i think the original slim looks much better

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Looks pretty big. Probably looks huge next to a Wii or Wii U.

Looks like they meshed the old 360 and the slim into a design.

Around the Network

I dont see the point in making it look so much like the Xbox One.

I wonder how this will do in the holidays with a very likely pricecut, alongside a $499 Xbox One lol

It looks like an Xbox development Kit.

It looks... different. And very straight-lined.

I think I like the Original Slim looked better.

the2real4mafol said:

It may be me but i think the original slim looks much better

If you ask me, the matte slim looks better:

Glossy is pure horror for me!

whats up with their 2 color design lately...
The original slim looks so much nicer