By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart 8 Thread - Open To Random Online Races!

Your MK8 Rating

10 542 46.85%

9 350 30.25%

8 109 9.42%

7 27 2.33%

6 10 0.86%

5 9 0.78%

4 1 0.09%

3 22 1.90%

There shouldn't be any l... 64 5.53%

Total:1,134

Just finished a race in rainbowroad...who else was there?

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

when the tourney started I was with 4 people. after a match I left and rejoined from menu and was with 8 people (LoneDolphin was in there) after a match I left again and joined from code and it put me in a tournament with myself.  now anytime I join either from code or menu I'm the only one in there.  so I have no idea what's goin on

Just played Moo Moo Meadows.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Hmm. I really don't know why this is happening.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Anyone knows what the hell is going on?

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

we finished five matches now what?

HUH!?
So I got an error, and naturally joined in again... LoneDolphin and travis? I didn't race with them! OOOhhh... There are multiple group in a Tourney! That's what's happening.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Okay, this definitely did not turn out like it was supposed to. I'll have to consult with Rol or someone in order to see how to make this work to where we can all actually race together.

And that's why we need groups to be in a list.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

could we just try to join someone? like if one person is the designated person to join and we all just join them?