By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart 8 Thread - Open To Random Online Races!

Your MK8 Rating

10 542 46.85%

9 350 30.25%

8 109 9.42%

7 27 2.33%

6 10 0.86%

5 9 0.78%

4 1 0.09%

3 22 1.90%

There shouldn't be any l... 64 5.53%

Total:1,134

that was confusing

Something...Something...Games...Something

Around the Network

We need a list of who goes to VGCHARTZ TOURNEY 1 nd who goes to VGCHARTZ TOURNEY 2. That's all.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Raced with 7 other people - penultimate race went down to 6 and then on the final race there were just 2 of us... and I came in last on every one!

So apparently I already finished...it says that I'm number 3 in the standings (I'm Oscar btw)

Nintendo and PC gamer

RolStoppable said:
osed125 said:

Anyone knows what the hell is going on?

Yes, I know what's going on. NintendoPie and Conegamer claimed thread rights for tournaments and the latter couldn't even be bothered to help setting things up. I tried to help NintendoPie, but he threw things overboard and did forego to make a clear announcement post, so now you are left with a mess. Not just because it was insufficiently organized, but also because many participants have no clue how the whole thing works either.

That part is just factually incorrect. NinPie and I have been having an awful lot of discussion about the game; but I was busy yesterday and offered my assistance. However, NinPie said he had it all under control.

Still, I have no idea what happened there. We can at least learn from it though which is a plus and hopefully next week everything will be in full working order; with better clarity. I'll have a chat with NinPie and a few other racers about it now to try and find out what we can do to improve it for the future.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Finally got it. Very fun, hope it will do well for Wii U. I give it a 9! Looks lush even on my 65" TV - some sharp edge jaggies are visible but they are mostly concealed.

My 8th gen collection

Well that was interesting! Atleast the races were good, despite the millions of red shells on me every second! xD

If I'm understanding the results screen it's saying that there were 15 people joined this tourney?

Einsam_Delphin said:
Well that was interesting! Atleast the races were good, despite the millions of red shells on me every second! xD

You still managed to come in second!

Hedra42 said:
If I'm understanding the results screen it's saying that there were 15 people joined this tourney?

There's not really a lot we can read from that, though. Tourneys with more people in give more points, so someone could win every race in a 4 man tourney and be behind someone who finishes third every race in an eight man tourney (for example, not sure if that's true but you get the idea)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.