By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

Man, i'm really anxious about this roster. There were so many good additions in brawl. It'd be kinda hard to see'em go. Already thinking someone i like is gone and yet wii-fit trainer is in. That's a little annoying. Lucas, lucario, pokemon trainer, ike and toon link are the only newer guys i wouldn't be crushed over losing. waiting for little mac to be announced, although, after time has passed maybe he is better as an assist trophy. I'm torn on whether or not i'd like to see waluigi make an appearance. It seems right since wario is there, but there's already sooooo many mario related characters.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
My number one hope for this game, that the online doesn't suck.

Amen..But are you sure it will even have Online multiplayer? Maybe Nintendo wants to focus solely on local multiplayer instead. You know, like Mario 3D World and Donkey Kong Country TF want to ; p

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Arius Dion said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
My number one hope for this game, that the online doesn't suck.

Amen..But are you sure it will even have Online multiplayer? Maybe Nintendo wants to focus solely on local multiplayer instead. You know, like Mario 3D World and Donkey Kong Country TF want to ; p

lol, and Pikmin 3 while we're at it.

Pacman's moveset confirmed!!1!

B: waka. Up B: wakawaka. Side B: wakawa. Down B: WAKA

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Pacman's moveset confirmed!!1!

B: waka. Up B: wakawaka. Side B: wakawa. Down B: WAKA

Kinda like Pikachu:

B: Pi-ka-chu
Down-B: PIKAAAA!,
Side-B: Piiiiiiiiiii-KA!
Up-B: Pi-pi 

Those are accurate btw

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:

blkfish92 said:
Link, change nothing and you can see me winning major tournaments. I was too young when Brawl came out to go to major tournaments and too poor.

I really hope they add Shulk and maybe even Crono since he debuted on the snes.

As he is right now, Link needs a good buff in order to be viable in tournaments. His vertical recovery is his main weak point.

Believe me, I alleviate his weaknesses. Honestly he doesn't need a buff at all, I would be unstoppable if they buffed him!

*EDIT* Understadable if you don't believe me! Hard to prove my skill with the wiis online for brawl being so laggy.

The only way to prove this is to go to offline events. 

As a Tournament Organizer from 2004 to present (covering melee/brawl and a few bits of 64), i have only seen ONE link come CLOSE to being scary. His name is Legan. In a 94 man bracket he reached top 13 (which is great for a low tier) and top 2 in teams (he teamed with my samus). That was in late 2009. Ever since then, the Brawl meta game became much more defensive and link/low tiers simply couldnt compete anymore.

I highly doubt you are at his level or better. 

I think Wolf might get axed for another star fox character. Lucario will probably be replaced with that new mewtwo. and R.O.B is a toss up.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Ike is gone for sure IMO. I think we're going to get Marth, Chrom and Roy for the FE reps. Marth and Roy are sure bets IMO.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Ike is gone for sure IMO. I think we're going to get Marth, Chrom and Roy for the FE reps. Marth and Roy are sure bets IMO.

Marth sure, but I don't think so with Roy. His spot seems to be occupied by whoever the latest Fire Emblem lord is, which right now be Chrom. It'd be uber kewl if they did Lucina instead though.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/super_smash_bros/b/3ds/archive/2013/06/18/official-smash-bros-website-adds-images-of-the-3ds-mega-man.aspx

does everyone like the 3ds games art style?