By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167
blkfish92 said:

blkfish92 said:
Link, change nothing and you can see me winning major tournaments. I was too young when Brawl came out to go to major tournaments and too poor.

I really hope they add Shulk and maybe even Crono since he debuted on the snes.

As he is right now, Link needs a good buff in order to be viable in tournaments. His vertical recovery is his main weak point.

Believe me, I alleviate his weaknesses. Honestly he doesn't need a buff at all, I would be unstoppable if they buffed him!

*EDIT* Understadable if you don't believe me! Hard to prove my skill with the wiis online for brawl being so laggy.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I played Captain Falcon in Brawl, who was nerfed so hard it almost made me go back to Melee.

I would love to have all of Captain Falcon's Melee aerial attacks back but I'm not getting my hopes up.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I have always had a few "mains" that I shuffle through.

In order of usage:

Super Smash Bros. - Samus, Fox, Captain Falcon

Super Smash Bros. Melee - Ganondorf, Marth, Samus

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Ganondorf, Samus, Zelda

As for the next Super Smash title, Ganondorf will probably be my main if they don't mess him up. (Or, God forbid, if he is not available.) Followed by either Samus, Zelda, Captain Falcon, Luigi or Link depending on which ones are more capable. Probably won't care for any of the newly announced characters.

TruckOSaurus said:
blkfish92 said:

blkfish92 said:
Link, change nothing and you can see me winning major tournaments. I was too young when Brawl came out to go to major tournaments and too poor.

I really hope they add Shulk and maybe even Crono since he debuted on the snes.

As he is right now, Link needs a good buff in order to be viable in tournaments. His vertical recovery is his main weak point.

Believe me, I alleviate his weaknesses. Honestly he doesn't need a buff at all, I would be unstoppable if they buffed him!

*EDIT* Understadable if you don't believe me! Hard to prove my skill with the wiis online for brawl being so laggy.

Perfect lol! Indeed I'll gladly take challenges once smash on wiiu is released.

Korppi said:

So according to IGN's interview with Sakurai, neither version of the game will be making use of touch screen controls (at least in a way "directly relating to gameplay"), and the official titles are... rather unimaginative.

I never really expected touch screen controls to be utilized in gameplay, except possibly for certain Final Smashes. Still, I'm glad to hear this. Brawl was one of the few Nintendo games not to use motion controls in any way, and it was far better off without them.

Oh, and my main was Marth. KHLover pretty much covered everything that I might want to change about him. But I also used Sonic pretty frequently, and I think he'd benefit from a Homing Attack that doesn't take a curve every time it goes for an opponent. I'd also change his side-B into something different (does he really need two Spin Dash moves?), but something that can still be used effectively for horizontal recovery. Maybe a Sonic Unleashed-esque boost attack similar to Fox's (and his various clone characters') side-B. And to stick true to the source material, just make it more damaging than Fox Illusion, but on the flipside, make it harder to lose momentum after using it.

if you usje the nunchuck and wiimote you swipe for smash attacks; the more you know.   I agree though, much better without the motion controls.

Around the Network

This game should be a lot of fun. I'm still waiting for Marth's reveal. That's when I'll be in fool hype mode for this game. Hopefullly we get a better online this time. Can't wait to play with the people here again. That was the highlight of the Wii era for me.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
This game should be a lot of fun. I'm still waiting for Marth's reveal. That's when I'll be in fool hype mode for this game. Hopefullly we get a better online this time. Can't wait to play with the people here again. That was the highlight of the Wii era for me.

Long time no see Riot! I wouldn't worry too much about Marth, I'd say there's a 95% chance he's in SSB4.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

Long time no see Riot! I wouldn't worry too much about Marth, I'd say there's a 95% chance he's in SSB4.

actually with Awakening i wouldn't be suprised if he is replaced by Luciana

Reminds me... there are still three red spots in my achievement grid.

They hurt.

TruckOSaurus said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

Oh Marth will be in for sure. He was in that white board drawing Sakurai posted on his twitter. I imagine all of the characters in that pic are safe. My main concern is them keeping him intact from Brawl as far as play style goes. 

lol @ Lucina replacing Marth. I actually want her in the game, and she has a decent shot, but she not going to replace MArth.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!