By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

No, it's not bad.

and a million? That's over nine thoooousand!

Around the Network

LOL.

I'll try and be normal and not be bold?

o_o

I WANT BRAWL RAWR!

I don't want a signature.

It doesn't matter mini0n. 3 more weeks for me now!

Yep... 3 more weeks will be DREADFUL.

But.... but.... MIDNIGHT RELEASE FTW?

XD

Yup! 3 weeks! and a lot of Gamestops will be having Brawl tournaments a few hours before midnight! ^_^

Around the Network

I was watching this video and couldn't stop thinking about how good it looked. It really is incredible.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

My store is having it, I'm probably going to be in it, supposedly the prize is the game for free, while in other stores its the chance to go on to the next tournament, then eventually if you win them all you can go to nationals and stuff, but I would be happy to get the game for free.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

That video was beautiful!

Videos like that freshes my mind off the HORRIBLE quality Brawl videos on Youtube.

Beautiful indeed Bacon..

Yeah, Youtube quality is pretty poor.