By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Thank you! But I've been doing the list to months. First time it has been in this topic. Haven't had access to a computer to update it. But does anyone know who is in the top right in the pic that I posted?

Around the Network

Wow Bacon, that picture is hard to make up but it does look like Mario in a different color...... ducking?

o_o

I don't want a signature.

@Minion. Yay you're a Ness fighter too.

I paid off my preorder in full in October and reserved it in September, and now ya'll can join in on the Brawl Tournaments at Game Stop. Now that I work there I get a discount so most likely I'll get money back when I pick up my game.

And Pikachu's FS is differnt cause you can actually hit a button to make him do a strong shock while Sonic is like just flying everywhere really fast.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Fox>>>>>all

>_> He is adorable!

Fox is FTL! Next to Falcon as the most annoying character to fight.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Have you played Brawl yet Max?

Don't bash Fox! Bash Falco. Lol XD

*Runs*

You like to post in bold, don't you? XD

Falco FTL!

Is that a bad thing? :o

*Runs*

BOOOOOLD!

Minion likes to make BOLD statements. I mean he's a BOLD person... If he made hot sauce it would most likely be the worlds BOLDEST flavor...

I got a million of these!