By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Well hell your in basick braw so i cant play you getting off of smash for the night.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

sry was playing with 3 random guy and it was lagfree :O

It happen lets try to play sunday my shows are going to come on soon and not realy enofe time to get in good games.

btw how's my snake? to ppl i fought with him

He ok but you got to use nads more to realy get the most out of him also drop c4 when your above ppl it helps you get down soo easy. Hehe i did disarm your recovly a lot you may want to air dodges when your close to the side if your using his 3ed jump.

Around the Network

yea but theres chance i dont grab the edge if i do that and also i cant seems to get the "chain grab" like ally showed me at our tourney so hard to do

chain grab off the side or the lay down and perdition how some one getting up and then regrab?

the lay down perdition ally tryed to show me but i cant seems to go far enough to come back to grab the person

Its not a true chain grab its just taking adavges of ppl who do not see it coming a lot of sheik combos are like this not real combos but they do take advages of ppl not seeing them coming lol. I think you need to mainly block and be good at turning arone and doing proactive grab.

well lets play if you still want to