By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

I think something may be off with connection today. Even my duels with Shea were laggier than usual.>.>

Anyways for the pika chaingrab, just press the grab button during the last few frames of the D-throw. I wouldn't worry too much about trying to do it online, though. It's way too hard and will screw up your timing offline. So just practice it offline.

Full hop tbolt > grab is all a matter of spacing and punishing your opponent.Similar to Mario's fire ball. Approach the opponent with a full hop and a quick tbolt. Then run and grab your opponent's shield.Be wary, though. A lot of chars like Wolf and Marth have aerials that can cancel your tbolts. Also there are more appl;ications than combing into a grab, such as Full hope tbolt > QAC > pretty much anything,

Around the Network

Ya QAC is something i need to work on badly i gimp my self a lot messing it up. Any way so now i can play chater from tear ABCDE ok! no S realy hmmm...

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

I just noticed they changed the recommended starter/counter/ban stage list on smashboards. Huzzah for stages I'll no longer have to practice!

Starter
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Starter/Counter
Castle Siege
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium 1

Counter
Brinstar
Delfino (moved from S/C)
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Pictochat
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise

Counter/Banned
Distant Planet (moved from C)
Green Greens
Luigi's Mansion (moved from C)
Port Town Aero Dive
Yoshi's Island (Pipes) (moved from C)
Norfair (moved from C)

Banned
75m
Big Blue
Bridge of Eldin
Corneria (moved from C)
Flat Zone 2
Green Hill Zone (moved from C)
Hanenbow
Hyrule Temple
Mario Bros.
Mario Circuit (moved from C/B)
Mushroomy Kingdom I
Mushroomy Kingdom II
New Pork City
Onett (moved from C/B)
Rumble Falls
Shadow Moses
Skyworld (moved from C/B)
Spear Pillar
The Summit
Wario Ware

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

The culmination of last night's brawls... CF's 3 Up-B's in a row on b4l for the win.

It was a good night to fight. Iclim's Marth is troublesome. B's CF is good, but loses to my CF in duels. Sherlock needs some more practice, but is improving a little.

Seems I'm not the only one who doesn't like Corneria! They decided to ban it!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

someone wanna play?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
someone wanna play?

Will you still be there later on tonight? Cause I might hop online around 8:30 EDT.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
someone wanna play?

Will you still be there later on tonight? Cause I might hop online around 8:30 EDT.

Yeah, I should be on.

I'm very rusty though.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Sad thing is I was starting to like Mario Circuit too ._.

Oh well, flat ground from edge to edge is bad regardless of occasional karts :/

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

I don't like the Mario Kart stage. Play Cox or TGM and they will camp right by the edge and throw one of your stocks away. and I fall for it every fuckin time.