By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Riot Of The Blood said:
Marth is a 4 move character, really. He's very repitive and spammy. I'm going to pick up a new main probably or switch back to MK.

Hmm.... You're not as all out attack as I remember you being or maybe I'm just trippin.

Well input lag dose that to me i cant realy play the way i like when i hit it. The idea behind the all out attk is getting them befor there attk can go off and it works if your timing is right. Any way i get off the big thing on my pc that may of been slowhing things down i will give it a try and see how its works. On another note Marth got a lot more then 4 moves lol your just only using 4 of his moves! Best thing vs you is to get you above me and realy that what this game comes down to who can get who under each other lol.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

I call next on dueling Riot.
I want to see how my Marth does in a match against him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
I call next on dueling Riot.
I want to see how my Marth does in a match against him.

Fine with me.

probably not today though. gotta get stuff ready for work in the morning.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

On a side note i think its best to say a way from fox too many chaters have 0 deaths on fox to make him usable i have no idea why he mid tear now lol.

Thanks for th FC. I call Riot after Iclim :)

Around the Network

can i get a link to the new tier list? btw im going online

link

Toon Link moved up

lol only by +1 wow no1 is only on a saturday

most ever one went up by one lol. I will get right on.

watsup guys.....i'm currently in New York City. I went to the Nintendo World Store today and it was pretty cool. I picked up a link t-shirt and played some smash brothers on the upper floor. Has anyone ever tried zairing with a wii mote. It's near impossible. I made the best of it as I could. I might up link a few pics of hte store if anyone is interested.....need to check out new tier list