By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Now now dont be mean! But ya i could never tell whom he was!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

anybody wanna play?

Allways tgm!

ok. this time its just ME and YOU. no others.

me host

okok last time it was YOUR friend who joined i just sead yes so not to be rude to your friend!

TGM your realy no fun to play you seem to want to be rushed all the time and never do any thing more then spam the same few moves come on man this game for fun not to win i mean its online with lag etc..

Around the Network

Its samus. Her jab and f-tilt is one of the WORST in the game(in speed and usefullness) so that means fighting hand to hand is out of the question...especially since you are ZS and SHEIK(who has some of the best jabs/f-tilts in the game.

Samus HAS to spam to get anywhere. Lock on missles/Super missles/Charge shot and Zair makes up 80% of Samus style. The other 20% is trying to land a D-tilt/f-smash/D-air/D-smash. Which are all super slow and lag filled. So it leave spamming the ONLY option.

I apologize i didnt make it at least slightly enjoyable with you but Samus is low tier and i gotta do what it takes to win. Well, without going metaknight.

Its fine if you want to spam the rng attks over and over but do something with them. Just siting there doing homing missiles to get me to sololy chargs seems like a waist of time. Zss cant deal with rng spam like that its her big weekenss the ko toble is not that bad realy how ppl make it out to be i was koing you at 140-160 most of the time with her and if i could time that down smash into back air better it could of been lower. Sheik can deal with some rng spam but falco its kind of hard to deal with that but that only due to her speed and her own rng attks.
As for samese i find that Zair into grable into up air is a good way to put dmg on ppl. Also for koing her up titl is nice in that it can get ppl early on it seems coming from the air and it covers most platforms.
What realy anoyse me is ppl hiding under things and just sitting there i could play a lot like that on sheik and do a very good job at it but that just not who i am.
Any way who else do you play i know you got to if you want to do well in torment level. I am trying to get my kerbly to work but he just dose not play the way i want him to and i end up playing way too aggrsly.
If you want to play some more just ask i am allways up for it for the most part.

I do not play anybody else. Ive been working on pikachu just for the buffered Cjain grabs on King DDD but thats about it. I played marth in melee for 7 years so im sure SOME marth skills transfered over to brawl.

But back to the spamming stuff, i spam even when you are not near for a REASON. If missles/charge shot/zair are constantly in the air aiming at you, it greatly reduces the ways you can appraoch me. I spam with a purpose. People only figure it out AFTER its over.

you up for any matches xyro?

chris, sure.

me host