By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Hehe best!? From 1 to like 2 ish est i am waching anime! may be lator ontonight. Also if your the best why can i beat you hehe!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network
Destiny Blade said:
We should play sometime soon, Jski.

I'm claiming myself to be the best player here right now.

lol? Dedede says Hai. :p

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Ivo doesn't count, neither does Shea.

Not counting them, I'm the best.

lol

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Jski said:

kk will add you my id in my sig. I can play you for a bit befor anime (my sopes) come on hehe. Ewww your red to me no wander it felt like i was playing in molaise lol. zss just soo hard to play when you got any lag.

Any way gg xcot it was fun. Let see your marth is a lot like riots kind of spamly i think i could just out waight you and you will just simply tire out lol. You can pick shiek befor you start the game all you have to do is hit the pic of shiek after you have chose zelda. You falco you may want to lurn now to do his dash attk into up smash combo its not that hard to pull off. Use his refector it messes ppl up all the time. Also use his aaa combo from time to time it put dmg on ppl fast. Let see in genreal you roll too much if it was not for the lag i think i would know you where going most of the time but it dose get in the way. Try to no roll so much try to sheld / spot dodges a bit more. That about all i know for now lol.

I know the sheik thing, i just kept on forgetting >_>

umm the marth thing i don't get what you're trying to say.

and ye i was trying a few stuff that this other falco raped me with but it didn't work.

thanks though.

Twilightman on Gametrailers

Around the Network
Destiny Blade said:
Ivo doesn't count, neither does Shea.

Not counting them, I'm the best.

My his eggo just as big as ever lol.

O just some time marth just go crazy when they are in the air and it seems like they are just attking to put there sword out there and not so much aming to land a hit. You know attk enofe your boune to hit lol.

Speeing of DDD where our pigwin we miss you ivo!

Isn't Fox cute!?

This is one of my favorite pics of Fox I have taken! lol He is a banana bird!

http://ilikebacon62.deviantart.com/art/Fox-McCloud-is-a-banana-bird-112935066

Cute not realy the word i would use but sure. I was using him for a bit today its just to play as him just feel that i do not know if its something about playing online but he would randomly not do attks. May be i am not just use to him. I wish his back air had as big of a hit box as falco hehe.

Cute is the exact word that I would describe Fox and Wolf. Actually, no, adorable is! :D

Ok my sopes are over now i can play but not too late please i got a good bit of school work to do sunday.

Hmmm shea what did you think of my zss when there no lag lol?