By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Smeags said:
Truck might be playing one of the longest Brawls ever...

What's going on in there? O.o

I was playing a guy on the Peach boards and when I switched to Pikachu he accused me of spamming and not having sportsmanship so I was replying to him on the chat room instead of playing the match.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I see...

Pikachu sure is a hated character. It's not his fault though. Imagine if every character said their name when they attacked...

Mine would be: Toon Link Boomerang! Toon Link Bow! Toon Link Bomb! Toon Link Smash! Toon Link Smash!

truck i was going to join your game but i you were already playing and i got caught up playing someone else. -_-

i wish this game had voice chat.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Good gamez ctk n shea. Btw shea ur weegee is really predictable.

Enemy Code - 3437-3042-1785 I mean were killing each other. how are we friends?

Rogue's Words - Some Men Lack Courage, I...........Only Lack Fear.

Sir Pit said:
Good gamez ctk n shea. Btw shea ur weegee is really predictable.

Yep.  It's my main problem. :(

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Around the Network
taomaster06 said:
truck i was going to join your game but i you were already playing and i got caught up playing someone else. -_-

Guess we'll catch each other another time. Your Lucas/Ness won't get spared, Peach's ass is ready to kick yours! :)

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
taomaster06 said:

Guess we'll catch each other another time. Your Lucas/Ness won't get spared, Peach's ass is ready to kick yours! :)

i'll be on tonight. you know i never run from a challenge.

@ truck...you should check out some anther vids...his pika is said to be the best in the nation.

i didn't mean to leave, i tried to do no contest but i accidentally dropped out.

Fun game but you guys are a bit laggly.... soo hard to land any thing when its laggly and ppl spam roll! some of the most boring fights to wach hehe.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.