By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

I'm trying to get better with Bowser, especially because there's very few people here who main him. Plus, all shall fear my use of the Super Smash Bros. Brawl villains. Mwehehehe! XD

Around the Network
Smeags said:
I'm trying to get better with Bowser, especially because there's very few people here who main him. Plus, all shall fear my use of the Super Smash Bros. Brawl villains. Mwehehehe! XD

I've been trying to get good with him too. We should train together one of these days. I presently suck so bad with Bowser though.

Signature goes here!

@Truck

Sounds like a plan. Yeah, as much as level 9 computers are helping me train a decent Bowser... they're not.

Ah well, he's a really fun character to use. The big guys need lovin' too.

Smeags said:
@Truck

Sounds like a plan. Yeah, as much as level 9 computers are helping me train a decent Bowser... they're not.

Ah well, he's a really fun character to use. The big guys need lovin' too.

When I picked him, I was searching for someone different from the characters I use right now. He was the perfect fit, I use Peach, Pikachu, Diddy Kong, Kirby, Ice Climbers and R.O.B. and none of them has the incredible killing power Bowser has. I love that even if you get tossed around a lot a well placed F-Smash can even things out so fast.

Signature goes here!

Anyone jumping on anytime soon?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

@Truck

Yeah, I love having that power element. As a Toon Link main, I was getting tired of his inconsistent forward smash (for lighter, floaty characters, he'll sometimes miss on his second strike, which is the point of the whole smash XD). I just want a character that'll hit hard and make opponents regret making a mistake against me (Bowser has the most damage inducing forward smash in the game). Plus, his fair is nasty too, one of the best out there.

But the real reason I picked him is because of his silly down taunt. Epic indeed.

anyone still playing?

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

taomaster06 said:
anyone still playing?

I am!

Signature goes here!

i'll hop on for a few games.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Truck might be playing one of the longest Brawls ever...

What's going on in there? O.o